• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lexington man pleads guilty to civil rights charge for throwing banana peels at Haitian neighbor's home

Shark_Cage

NES Member
He has been a prohibited person since the 1990s and the pictures show modern rifles with original boxes. They did not say how he came in possession but I am curious

Wow. A friends father got sick of his neighbor's dog shitting in his yard. He shoveled it up and threw it against the neighbor's house. I wonder how much trouble he would have gotten into if he got caught. The dog stopped shitting in his yard. What a coincidence.

It's a news media story. 2/3 of the real story is missing.

It's ironic that during this same time frame the Glob and Lexington residents were huffing and puffing about Tom Brady having a MAGA hat in his locker at Gillette.
A search warrant for throwing banana peals.

There has to be something missing.

Wow. A friends father got sick of his neighbor's dog shitting in his yard. He shoveled it up and threw it against the neighbor's house. I wonder how much trouble he would have gotten into if he got caught. The dog stopped shitting in his yard. What a coincidence.
my dad did that in Winthrop in 1971...Dog came out of the house, shit on the new lawn, walked back in the house. Dad was driving down the street and watched the whole thing. Promptly got a shovel and tossed the shit back at the neighbor's house...as...get this....the wife was opening the dining room window. Yup, right in the window. after that, dog came out on a lease with someone walking it

Back
Top Bottom