• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lexington man "charged with being a career criminal"

They could only get him on 5 counts of possession? I'm thinking most of those were primitive back powder.

Also, the Nazi helmet still cracks me up. They better not raid my Dad's house, he's got at least three of those my great uncle brought back from Europe. :rolleyes:

I was stationed up in Portsmouth Naval Shipyard for a little bit when my boat was in the yards, but had a home in CT. Id drive home every weekend with hundreds of spent shotshells in the back of my truck from shooting clays either in Maine or CT, and I'd clean up before I left and just tossed them in the bed of the truck. Every few weeks I'd sweep it out. When the weather was warmer I ALWAYS had a rifle case strapped to the back of my motorcycle commuting between Maine and CT, of course travelling through MA. Never had a problem. I know now that I could have had a problem, but that never happened. Silly all in all looking back at it.

Back
Top Bottom