1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Leupold Mark 4 HAMR with DeltaPoint Pro

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Firearm accessories' started by Jedi Master N, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Jedi Master N

Jedi Master N NES Member

UPDATE: Now offering Mark 4 HAMR and DeltaPoint Pro separately:
    4x Leupold Mark 4 HAMR - $1100
    2.5 MOA Leupold DeltaPoint Pro (with Pic mount) - $300

Description : Up for sale (or trade, see below) is my 4X Leupold Mark 4 HAMR with DeltaPoint Pro (2.5 MOA) Scope. I finally got my tax stamp back so I'm not really reaching out to touch something that much any more. I absolutely love this scope, but don't really have a need for it, so it just sits there and it's unfair. From what I understand, the HAMR has been reclassified as Military/Police Only by Leupold, it is no longer being sold to Civilians (Site Search | Leupold). The eye relief for this scope is ridiculous, if you've used an ACOG, you're in for a very nice surprise, it is advertised as 85% more eye relief. The reticule is pretty awesome too.

Accessories : ADM QD Mount for HAMR, Picatinny Mount for DeltaPoint Pro, Original Mount for HAMR, no box (sorry).

Selling Terms : Face to Face, or Shipped on your dime. I am looking to sell this, but if you have something interesting for trade, let me know, worst I can say is "nah, I'm good". For trades, I am only interested in 9mm (pistols/pistol caliber carbine), 5.56 (rifles), or other cool accessories.

Price : $1400 (Both)

Contact Information: PM

Pictures:
    IMG_2954.JPG IMG_2955.JPG IMG_2956.JPG IMG_2894.JPG IMG_2951.JPG IMG_2892.JPG IMG_2950.jpg IMG_4598.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018

2. Jedi Master N

Jedi Master N NES Member

3. Jedi Master N

Jedi Master N NES Member

4. Jedi Master N

Jedi Master N NES Member

5. Jedi Master N

Jedi Master N NES Member

6. Jedi Master N

Jedi Master N NES Member

BTT with price drop for Black Friday.