Leupold customer service

BMX

NES Member
Wish every product vendor was this great.

I badly bent the elevation dial cap on my VX2 this weekend and just called them to inquire about where to find a replacement. No questions asked, they took my address and dropped a replacement set in the mail. Call took 3 minutes and the rep was perfectly articulate and polite.

I always heard about the lifetime warranty but now know the value first hand; can't recommend them enough!

Last edited:
Wish every product vendor was this great.

I badly bent the elevation dial cap on my VX2 this weekend and just called them to inquire about where to find a replacement. No questions asked, they took my address and dropped a replacement set in the mail. Call took 3 minutes and the rep was perfectly articulate and polite.

I always heard about the lifetime warranty but now know the value first hand; can't recommend them enough!

And they own Redfield who also gives you a Lifetime Warranty. Even though some Redfield scope are not made in the US, you still get the same warranty.

Another mfgs with a great warranty is Vortex. It's the only scope maker I know with a lifetime warranty that does not have something like "2 years on electronics". (Trijicon, Swaorvoski and Browe all have a limitation similar to this)

Great to hear.
I bought two Redfield Scopes recently.

Odd world we live in when we are shocked that we are actually helped by customer service.

Back
Top Bottom