• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Letters to manufacturers and dealers...

I've written a letter (email) that I plan on sending to S&W. I ask the masses for you critique before I 'SEND IT'.

I also encourage everyone else to add manufactures and dealers to those that you contact in looking for support for our cause.

Please be gentle.....lol

To whom it may concern,

I'm a resident of Massachusetts. I am also a law abiding LTC-A holder in this state. I also have several S&W products (that I truly enjoy) that may soon become illegal in this state. After seeing what just happened in the state of New York as well as the proposed (almost identical but worse) new laws for Massachusetts, I would like to ask for your support in helping to stop these unconstitutional proposals from being passed into law. I ask that you join with some of the smaller manufacturers and sellers such as Barrett, Tier One Arms and others in telling the state that you will not support, service or sell to law enforcement if these measures pass. I know that Massachusetts isn't your biggest source of income. However, combined with New York and whatever other states start pushing these laws through, it will eventually start to hit your bottom line. I'd also like to see you tell them that you will move your business from this state. Thus affecting the states income as well.

The event that happened at Sandy Hook is very sad and truly awful. I as a father myself can not fathom how the parents of those children must feel. However, the new laws that are coming and have been passed elsewhere already would have done and will do nothing to prevent such a horrific event. We as law abiding citizens are being demonized and punished for the act(s) of few sick evil individuals.

As I said above, I am a proud owner of S&W firearms as well as many of my friends. I hope that you support us through this as we have supported you throughout the years. It would be a shame if we all lose our faith in you and are forced to take all of our business elsewhere.

Again, I ask that you support us.

Sincerely,
Bill Katt

Well said I agree completely. Hopefully the manufacturers will help us in our fight. If for nothing else than their profit. They don't want to loose sales or spend millions on 7 round magazines. But hell they could just say f you wouldn't be the first time.

Well said I agree completely. Hopefully the manufacturers will help us in our fight. If for nothing else than their profit. They don't want to loose sales or spend millions on 7 round magazines. But hell they could just say f you wouldn't be the first time.

Agreed. However, if they have an ounce of common sense, they'll realize that this will not just be NY or Ma. It's spreading like the friggin flu this year.

S&W will get to make all new 7 round mags for everything and design all new guns, is this really a deal breaker for them staying in Mass?

I like the idea of the letters though, hope they work

Back
Top Bottom