• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

letter to smith and wesson

First off awesome job at the state house to all. I am in the process of sending letters etc... to my reps but honestly I think people like Niki Tsongas just throw my name in a pile and if it goes against her beliefs it goes into the trash. I also sent a letter to smith and wesson.

I am not sure if this might help but something to consider is sending letters to smith and wesson. Pols dont care about our votes in this state but they do have to take notice to business and what sort of employment they provide as well as tax dollars they generate. How much has gun sales in the last year or so driven the economy? My guess is quite a bit. As a stockholder in smith and wesson I would rather see them take a stand and tell the pols that they will not comply with Devals new demands. They must be prepared to draw the line and move to a free state if need be. How much do they generate in tax revenue, how many people do they employ, how many police departments to they sell supplies to?

Ruger has their link on their site but I have not seen smith and wesson do anything. They need to take a hard stand.

I think mass has shown if they don't give a shit. They would just pass the loss onto residents by more taxes fees bs.

Back
Top Bottom