• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lets Settle This

As a sniper, that creates an unstable prone shooting position.
Wrong! Tripod = 1000% more stable than bipod. Added benefit of being a cool nickname to have back in college.

[banana] [banana] [banana]

LOL this thread keeps on delivering. 6.5 CM would be my preference were I to choose between the two. That said, first time I pulled a trigger at Camp Perry Nationals I shot a clean score via .308 for my first stage and was able to get the Bronze even after f-ing up the offhand stage. Still stoked to have a perfect score in my first stage ever at the national level.

This will never be settled as they are both fantastic calibers for different reasons.

It all boils down to who do you want to impress?

.308 Win:
CbTIEWsWIAEEc3k

6.5 Broke Back could go either way...
950075_305599.jpg

I have only taken three deer, (all FLA or GA) and two were with . 30-06, and one with 7.62x54r.

One of the reasons why I refused to spend the time to hunt up in MA, was because hunting deer with a shotgun just seemed stupid to me, 15 years ago.

Honestly, other than the 6GT cal you meme-shamed, all are perfectly fine for deer. Why no love for slugs?
LOL guess I'm not the only one. I have zero wants to hunt deer with a slug gun. I drop more than my share of birds each season with a shotty, and that seems appropriate.

Wrong! Tripod = 1000% more stable than bipod. Added benefit of being a cool nickname to have back in college.

[banana] [banana] [banana]

LOL this thread keeps on delivering. 6.5 CM would be my preference were I to choose between the two. That said, first time I pulled a trigger at Camp Perry Nationals I shot a clean score via .308 for my first stage and was able to get the Bronze even after f-ing up the offhand stage. Still stoked to have a perfect score in my first stage ever at the national level.

This will never be settled as they are both fantastic calibers for different reasons.

It all boils down to who do you want to impress?

.308 Win:
CbTIEWsWIAEEc3k

6.5 Broke Back could go either way...
950075_305599.jpg
Im bicaliber, ill go 6.5 or 308

Back
Top Bottom