• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Let's see your gun beards.

Jesus. That's an interesting amount of lint you have on the muzzle. Just looked at mine and yeah... no lint on the muzzle at all. I carry in a holster that's open where the muzzle is. There is a minimal amount of lint (dust?) inside the trigger guard but not enough to even justify taking a picture to share.

20171204_152631-jpg.214340

Fotay Follicles?

Jesus. That's an interesting amount of lint you have on the muzzle. Just looked at mine and yeah... no lint on the muzzle at all. I carry in a holster that's open where the muzzle is. There is a minimal amount of lint (dust?) inside the trigger guard but not enough to even justify taking a picture to share.

Women don't collect lint. I read a scientific study that said that the body hair around a man's navel collect and channel lint (most often from blue jeans) into his belly button.

Unless you women folk have a hairy navel, you wont get lint beards in your navel or on your muzzle.

Back
Top Bottom