• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Let's see your backyard ranges

Been working on mine for a while. Most everything is home made except for the dueling trees. There is a large piece of slate (I found in the woods) sunk in the grass as a shooting line. There are two red gongs, one 12" at 90 and one 14" at 100 yards, hard to see in the picks.

dfdfd18115502124a94cc32c6f9e6f22.jpg

182bd4e2a529976881beda979fd55630.jpg

Last edited:
No 2 liters? Not Hickock45 approved.

Just kidding. That's awesome. [thumbsup]

This is mine, 200 yards. It is 100 yards to the big tree on the left. It is another 100 yards strait back, kinda hard to see since it is dusk.
I have two pressure treated benches with epoxy paint and caulking between the boards to keep tree debris from excelling rot.

IMAG0490.jpg

IMAG0619.jpg

Here's one of mine, 100yds on my properly and backing up onto my neighbors gets me 300yds.

range-sm.jpg

How do I post large pictures instead of thumbnails?

I use imgur.com for photos since im on a phone. Click upload select photo, then bb code and copy and paste. Like photobucket but no signup

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya, im jealous btw.

I have a 3/8" AR500 steel torso that I use around 50 yds, I can push it back into the woods to get 100yds out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo jealous! Someday I'll have one. I keep telling my wife that all I want at our next house is enough land to shoot on.

How much land is required to get a range in your backyard? I'm trying to get a decent amount of land when we buy next year. I'm sure the longer the better.

Back
Top Bottom