• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Let's All Move to CHAZ

“I’m mainly scared because I know cops won’t come, I know fire trucks can’t come in. No government has even contacted any residents,” one neighbor of the area told KIRO 7, explaining that he and others are staying in other areas — from friends’ homes to hotels — due to their mounting concerns. “I was protesting prior to the opening of CHOP or CHAZ but now I don’t know what I’m really supporting if I were to go to CHAZ or linger around, because it’s a different movement,”
Didn't think that through now did ya.

Last edited:
Just heard on Fox News that the CHAZZ/CHOP warlord is handing out free AR-15s to those who want one. What time is the bus to Seattle leaving?
yep, theres definitely no premeditation in all of this when they start just handing out rifles to anyone who wants one.

Can I get into trouble for putting together a crew and staging a coup d'état In CHAZ/CHOP? I am thinking no since nobody has been held accountable for trying it in what was once the U.S.A.

from Karl Rove's column in the WSJ today, "Since the Mayor ejected Police from the area , protestors have created their own security force. It's led by Raz Simone, a bejeweled rapper whose favorite instrument is an AK-47 with the distinctive curved magazine, thou he straps a handgun low on his hip as a backup and fashion accessory. Simone can be seen in a YouTube video handing an AR-15 from his Tesla's trunk to a young man he's deputized. Simone's posse laughs and jumps out of the way as their newest recruit tries to remove the magazine from the leaded rifle while raising the weapon. Another member of the People's Constabulary swigs a Corona".

Back
Top Bottom