Let's All Move to CHAZ

Is anyone inside the zone not there of their own free will? Are they hurting anyone outside of the zone? Then what the hell do I care? Let them sink or swim.
There are certainly property owners who are not on board for this, and it's a safe bet that there are some that live in the area who would rather this not be happening. Absolutes are very rare.

So the question becomes, where do you draw the line? One person, two, ten, twenty, or is it a simple majority.

The hell is wrong with you? Don’t you know the Postal Service was invented by another privileged white guy, Ben Franklin?

The webcam actually makes me a little sad. Lends credence to Kris Kristofferson's timeless line about freedom.

I'll have to give them credit where credit is due, they're making leaps and bounds into creating a true medieval society.
They even have their own village idiot/juggler and cardboardsmith...

They're organizing on the live stream. All lined up with signs so somethings up. Also they changed their name to Capital Hill Organized Protest, CHOP.

Last edited:
As much as I disagree with what they're doing extorting businesses, having no law or order, it's like the extortion aside, this is what America was meant to be. Open carry guns without any permits, almost no government, practice your religion in private, don't rely on guys receiving a public pension to protect you, no taxes, grow and cook your own food, grow your own "medicine", smoke flavored vaping products, live in a tent outside, beat the shit out of people you don't like.

I may have these CHAZ people all wrong. F*ck man, give me the simple life... and a roll of toilet paper. F*ck, we should have our own "autonomous zone."

Oh... wait, we do. It's called New Hampshire.
Someone needs to go and watch Outlander. You missed some life lessons.

buuut how many worthy chicks and real beer do you think exist in that territory?
The hot chicks? Kiddin' me? The hot chicks are working towards the big house on the hill, vacations to Pago Pago, new Beemer every other year, tennis lessons@the club. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I'm just not seeing a whole lot of Fortune 500 candidates for the hotties to be cruisin' there.

Just heard on Fox News that the CHAZZ/CHOP warlord is handing out free AR-15s to those who want one. What time is the bus to Seattle leaving?

Back
Top Bottom