• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Let’s see your conceal carry holsters

Trying to decide on a conceal carry holster for a P365 to go on a skinny guy who wears more form fitting clothing. Let’s see what’s worked (and hasn’t) for people.

Gcode incog is the only holster I buy now. Tried buying many other cheaper options but at the end of the day they were all just a waste of money and I eventually just spent the extra money and got a incog

Gcode incog is the only holster I buy now. Tried buying many other cheaper options but at the end of the day they were all just a waste of money and I eventually just spent the extra money and got a incog
Interesting design but light on the pictures of the holster in action. Have a link to any good ones or some of your own?

I've got 3 holsters by DeSantis (2 for my P938 and 1 for my Springfield XD SC). The 938 is now my EDC and I alternate between pocket carry and IWB.

IWB:
M24-TUCK0THIS-II__70073.1524768897.jpg

Pocket:
N38-NEMESIS__54098.1525794278.jpg

They're relatively inexpensive and hold their shape well. They're each about 5 years old and show no signs of wear.

For aiwb: Tenicor Velo 4
Awesome.

For iwb: Backpoint/sig mini wing with Discreet Carry metal clips.

IMG_0816.PNG
I've got a couple of these custom Looper holsters, body guard and g26. I really like these, they're thin with great retention. The clip is adjustable for cant, and shirt tuckable. They can be ordered for left/right handed wear.

Tennicore
Veil solutions
Jm custom kydex
Gcode

Put discreet carry concepts clips on anything you get.

Dont buy anything from the sister jeans wearing youtube kid.

Not sure of the name of holster I have, but it's Kydex bolted on to a piece of leather..I think it was over $100, but I like it over the standard Kydex rubbing against my skin.

The clips you recommend is something that you just replace the stock ones with ?

I read the description on the clips website, but I'm not sure what they do.

Tier 1 Agis Elite. Best appendix carry I own, and I've tried many. The flex in the middle makes it very comfortable.

IMG_20200315_085927.jpg

I've been through so many holsters like many here. The only ones I buy now are:

1. Raven Concealment- The Perun series is awesome

2. Gcode

3. Phlster

4. Veil Solutions

Ive noticed these "claw" attachments showing up on holsters lately. Anyone have experience with them? Do you think they are worth the extra $?

"Optional claw attachment specifically engineered by Vedder to make your gun conceal even better! The claw works by making contact with the back side of your belt and pants which pulls the grip of your gun closer to your body. "

Attachments

• claw.png
    claw.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 16
Ive noticed these "claw" attachments showing up on holsters lately. Anyone have experience with them? Do you think they are worth the extra $?

"Optional claw attachment specifically engineered by Vedder to make your gun conceal even better! The claw works by making contact with the back side of your belt and pants which pulls the grip of your gun closer to your body. "

Yes. They apply pressure against inside of belt that rolls the butt of gun into your body. They work appendix... it's not designed for 3 oclock carry.

I run a tier 1 appendix holster. G code and JM kydex are also good. If your slim guy the claw is pretty important at getting the grip to conceal imo.

I carry appendix and have removed these from every holster I buy. I'm slim, but they feel weird when attached and dont think they are needed for a gun as small as p365.

you men with small guns, straight hilarious
92G in a JMCK AIWB and carrier

IMG_6135.jpg

for those of you starting to experiment in AIWB
counterintuitive, but longer holster is better
more weight under belt will stabilize the entire rig
there are 100 ways to make a shit AIWB holster and only 1-2 ways to make it right
if looking for first setup, stick with JMCK, Dark Star, Henry Holster or PHLster
infinitely adjustable belt is helpful such as blue alpha gear low profile or cobra
learn to carry a full size pistol because it's actually easier
want a tiny gun? put it in your F'ing pocket where it belongs

Last edited:
Trying to decide on a conceal carry holster for a P365 to go on a skinny guy who wears more form fitting clothing. Let’s see what’s worked (and hasn’t) for people.

I was in the same situation with my 365. I went with the Sig appendix holster. It’s super comfortable and conceals the gun well. It was well worth the money for me.

Use bravo concealment holsters

Especially their new 2.0 holsters, more sleek and the belt clips are more flexible

Amazon product ASIN B071FJ4VG3View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071FJ4VG3/

1584296376971.png

Man I love this thing. It's a cheap no-name on amazon, but these guys got it right. It's a thin, but durable, neoprene sleeve that can fit most compact handguns (but best for CC guns). It has a super strong metal clip (very important in my decision). Lastly it has a clip-retention system.
Upsides: the most comfortable and thinnest CC holster I've ever used. Feels like nothing at 3 o clock, 4, and 5 (and I wear fitted jeans everywhere). Low cost at less than $15. Retention system gives confidence with securing your weapon.
Downsides: The clip on system could be a nuisance in a quick draw situation. Reholstering is a bitch.
Overall: a gold find on amazon. So cheap that I got a couple more just in case. The winning feature is its thinness. Thinner than any kydex, leather, nylon holster out there. The belt notch only goes up one with this (others it's 2 or 3). Pair this with a single stack 9.

Back
Top Bottom