Let’s see those stupid signs

Use your foot to open the door. Anyone ever try that? Fail.
I must've been living under a rock for the past 6 months (truth be told, I pretty much have).

Last weekend, my wife and I stopped at a Micky D's on the way back from Springfield, MO, about an hour and a half trip one way, to use the bathroom and grab a coffee. It was the first time I'd seen one of those contraptions on the bottom of the door to allegedly hook the toe of your prehensile foot on and pull the door open so one doesn't have to touch (ewwww!) the door handle.

Who the frig came up with that? I told my wife about it and she was surprised I hadn't seen one. I did tell her I was retired, after all, and I don't get out much.

I try to stick to my 10 acres and keep myself busy here. The less interaction with people, the better I like it. My wife told me I'm turning into a hermit...and the problem is?.....

If you only pee don't wash your hands, your dick is the cleanest thing in the room (unless you're of a certain few NES members)

Reminder to never shake your hand at a NES meetup :)

You are right though.

If anything, you should wash your hands BEFORE you take a piss.

You are right though.

I mean do people actually piss on their hands? I know you sometimes drip a little after you take 2 steps, no matter how much you shake. But it's not like we shake inner thighs. Unless you're of a certain other ever present nes member inquisition.

You are right though.

An airplane mechanic told me how to tell who's who in the men's room.
A mechanic washes his hands before he goes.
An engineer washes his hands after.
And a technician doesn't piss on his fingers.

[RHJJ] WHAT DOES THIS THEAD HAVE TO DO WITH GUNS ? WHY IS THIS IN GENERAL ? SHOULD BE IN OFF TOPIC!!? [/RHJJ]
Well, if you follow the old Korean War advice as to what to do with a M1 Grand that has frozen up due the cold (like up on the Chosen Reservoir), then it has some relevance. (The advice, which worked quite well, was “piss on it”.)

Well, if you follow the old Korean War advice as to what to do with a M1 Grand that has frozen up due the cold (like up on the Chosen Reservoir), then it has some relevance. (The advice, which worked quite well, was “piss on it”.)
That’s how you clean an AK. Then rinse in nearest mud puddle

Do crew-served weapons require the whole crew...???

Oh, and this thread has now earned "General Discussion" merit...

I must've been living under a rock for the past 6 months (truth be told, I pretty much have).

Last weekend, my wife and I stopped at a Micky D's on the way back from Springfield, MO, about an hour and a half trip one way, to use the bathroom and grab a coffee. It was the first time I'd seen one of those contraptions on the bottom of the door to allegedly hook the toe of your prehensile foot on and pull the door open so one doesn't have to touch (ewwww!) the door handle.

Who the frig came up with that? I told my wife about it and she was surprised I hadn't seen one. I did tell her I was retired, after all, and I don't get out much.

I try to stick to my 10 acres and keep myself busy here. The less interaction with people, the better I like it. My wife told me I'm turning into a hermit...and the problem is?.....
I hope you take your shoes off before walking across your floor at home. Think of all the piss and germs on your feet.

Back
Top Bottom