Less than lethal device for Ferguson PD

They should try this!

suctionpistol.gif

Here's the video showcasing this POS:

http://youtu.be/wxE0Bd2Ooco

I was laughing the entire time. This device is promoting more sissification...they might as well arm LEOs with those zappy batons like in "Demolition Man" (an eerily prophetic movie ahead of its time).

This non-lethal "alternative" is demoralizing and takes away the severity of a drawn firearm as the ultimate warning.

Here's the video showcasing this POS:

http://youtu.be/wxE0Bd2Ooco

I was laughing the entire time. This device is promoting more sissification...they might as well arm LEOs with those zappy batons like in "Demolition Man" (an eerily prophetic movie ahead of its time).

This non-lethal "alternative" is demoralizing and takes away the severity of a drawn firearm as the ultimate warning.
Ridiculous. You draw a weapon to stop a threat, period. If you use mace, a baton, stun gun, etc, it's not a life threatening threat. If you draw a gun, you fear for your life, period.

From video: "I'm not an expert but I can shoot a gun. And if I can hit that target, trained law professionals should have no problem."

[rofl]

And in a lethal force scenario, the officer is now expected (under high stress) to draw down on the suspect, take another couple of seconds fumbling this device out of its holster, fitting it over the slide/muzzle, and then firing? Yeah okay.

Last edited:
It's a dummy grenade launcher for your pistol. I for one think the cops have just about enough shit on their belt.

I wonder what the velocity of the "ball" is, I wouldn't be surprised there is a high probability when a second follow-up shot is fired quickly, the ball will cause a deflection leading to a stray bullet.

I wonder what the velocity of the "ball" is, I wouldn't be surprised there is a high probability when a second follow-up shot is fired quickly, the ball will cause a deflection leading to a stray bullet.
Thats assuming that guys on the job could put 2 rounds in the same zip code with a quarter to half second split. Safe bet would be NO.

On topic. This invention is short bus with flavored windows level smart.

I think the end game is to get current officers off the force, this is the kind of thing that might work.

any alternative to lethal force — that might have prevented a deadly result when Michael Brown and Officer Darren Wilson encountered each other in the noonday heat last August.
Do what the cop says. That's a good alternative.

Back
Top Bottom