• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Leominster Sportsmen's Association - Open Sunday AM To Public?

MAJoe

NES Member
Does anyone know if LSA is still open to the public on Sunday AM? I found some older threads here, but nothing too recent.

I have a new rifle I'd like to try out and as I get more serious with shooting, want to see a few clubs before I decide on one to join. I I grew up never needing one so this is all new to me at this point.

Thank you

According to the "Rifle Range Safety Briefing" power point, pages 3 & 10 read that Sundays from 9am to noon are still open to the public.

You need to talk to someone at the club. In the old days if the RO didn't show up to unlock the gate it never happened.

You need to talk to someone at the club. In the old days if the RO didn't show up to unlock the gate it never happened.

They have been having RO's scheduled for Sundays basically to have someone there for the "open to the public" time, which is a reason I don't go on Sunday's anymore. The last time on a Sunday that I went it was absolutely packed, both ranges.

Begining last Fall the club membership instituded a $10 fee for Sunday morning access to non-members, this was done with the intention of promting some "regular" non-members to become members (membership cost are very resonable).

Thanks guys. $10 is more than fair, especially since it's outdoors. I'll get there nice and early.

Back
Top Bottom