Leominster Kook stabs flight attendant in the neck

Not true. I work with a fellow whose son is an air marshal. He would tell me how the marshalls would deal with their handguns when they flew on international flights (they were not allowed to leave the airport with their handguns). After two years of flying daily, he changed jobs and now works strictly in NYC for the marshals.
They never had one on every flight. At no point did they have that kind of staffing.

Even if there was a Marshall on that flight, what would he have done? What are a Marshalls ROE? What does a Marshall have at his disposal besides a pistol? Taser? You weren't going to talk that guy down so does he just aerate him? Don't think he'd try going in for the tackle with the guy holding an improvised weapon. I bet the first Marshall to pop someone on a flight will be the end of the program. Especially with the bleeding hearts and the guy has a history of mental illness.

then it is a wonder he did not actually opened a door there and killed the whole flight.
aggressive psychos can be very strong and difficult to subdue, if it was just passengers trying to deal with him. what a mess...
It's amazing the adrenaline your body can produce when you think you're going to die. My one experience was at a gem quarry and tried to push a rather large boulder down over the edge of a hill so that I could dig into that particular spot. Getting the rock vertical caused the dirt beneath it gave way and it leaned back on me - all 800 lbs of it. Realizing a retreat would mean *squish* I just gave it one last "your-dead-if-you-don't-push" Those three seconds felt like 3 minutes... I ended up pushing the rock more along the green arrow and contined to slide about 80% of the way and stopped. I ended up getting a bit jammed, but I now only had a quarter of the weight on me and just wiggled out.
1678557787886.png
Now if some cuck is trying to open a door on the plane I'm flying on, I bet I could double-up on him real good. My plan for a weapon-wielding psycho on a plane is to bum-rush him with a laptop case shielding my organs. 230lbs with inertia might get something done, hope I never have to find out, because:
1678558507372.png

It's amazing the adrenaline your body can produce when you think you're going to die. My one experience was at a gem quarry and tried to push a rather large boulder down over the edge of a hill so that I could dig into that particular spot. Getting the rock vertical caused the dirt beneath it gave way and it leaned back on me - all 800 lbs of it. Realizing a retreat would mean *squish* I just gave it one last "your-dead-if-you-don't-push" Those three seconds felt like 3 minutes... I ended up pushing the rock more along the green arrow and contined to slide about 80% of the way and stopped. I ended up getting a bit jammed, but I now only had a quarter of the weight on me and just wiggled out.
View attachment 730626
Now if some cuck is trying to open a door on the plane I'm flying on, I bet I could double-up on him real good. My plan for a weapon-wielding psycho on a plane is to bum-rush him with a laptop case shielding my organs. 230lbs with inertia might get something done, hope I never have to find out, because:
View attachment 730631

Lol... He's not getting that door open between the interlocks and the pressure differential. So while he's distracted with being a retard you can probably get some better improvised weapon or recruit another passenger to help.

Once you're through security, many restaurants in the airport serve meals with metal utensils. At least when I was in Tampa last fall. I don't understand that at all.

Lol... He's not getting that door open between the interlocks and the pressure differential. So while he's distracted with being a retard you can probably get some better improvised weapon or recruit another passenger to help.
that works too, but he at least has to 'try' so there is legal basis for the ass whoopin' that's comin' to him.

I wish somebody would have cold conked his azz. These days with insanity running wild, and since 9-11, anyone who starts up on a plane could be a threat to take the plane down. He tried to open the emergency exit as well. If you are on a plane you gotta nip this shat quickly for your own personal safety.

What Da Feck?

Is this contagious now?

At least this time the plane wasn't in flight when the idiot opens the door...

Back
Top Bottom