• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LEO Ha, Ha you can’t have a Glock

Years ago, this kid in the police academy would work out around the same time I did at a local gym. He bragged how he went out of his way to snitch on a guy at the range for having a high cap mag. He also applied for jobs in Chicago "cuz that's where the actions at".

Some humans are stupid beyond help......this clearly applies to cops too.
Wonder if he's still alive.
Idiots like that are usually the first ones to get it when they actually find the "Action".

In MA, at least back when I started, you could work up to a year before attending an academy as long as you passed the brown book exam. That's what I did. I had a hard time not rolling my eyes at every punk ass kid going to the academy who hadn't worked yet. Call of Duty hyper Monster-drinkers. Most of the other guys like me stayed far away from them. Just... ugh. We were also, for the most part, older. Yes, one year on the job can make a huge difference.

.40? Did you ask him if he was French or a woman?
I never heard anyone ever brag in a gun shop.
Tou must go in and out like the wind.
Have not been to a gun shop in a while. First time since fall of 2020. Some guy just starts talking to me about how stupid people are to pay all the money for match 22lr. Tried telling me that he only shoots remington 22lr and points at a few boxes on the shelf. As he grabs them. Then says I can hit acorns all day long at 100 yards. I could not help myself and said ok Annie.

Can I touch it?
Snl89188.jpg

"Dear Diary,
After completing The Academy, I decided to buy my very first handygunny! I read on the internet that all the big boys carry Glock Austria in Forty Calibre, and I can get special mags for it too!
I squealed with excitement on the drive over, but had to put my game face on when I walked in. I tried to hide my excitement. Not easy being out of the academy and all, I saw sooooooo many lawbreakers on the way over. Good thing I didn't have my cuffs on me. That 70 r old woman would've gone down HARD. Probably would've had to shoot her dog too. Toy Poodles are soooooooo yippy. Giggle Tee-Hee!

As I entered the gun selling place my training kicked in. I looked left. I looked right. I looked left and right again. I scanned for terrorists and hoodlums. Good thing there weren't any, being unarmed, I would have had to revert to my hand-to-hand training, and believe me, I'm like Bruce Lee. KNIFEHAND CHOP POW!!!!

I walked straight to the counter and demanded to the peasant clerk " I would like to see your finest wares, particularly that Glock Austria Forty Calibre with special mags. And be quick! For I have crime to fight! and produced my badge for him to see.
The clerk must have been in awe of my authoritative tone, because he gazed upon my awesomeness like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car.

I heard the door open. I turned quickly gauging weather or not to pounce on this new person walking in. Ready to leap into action against this potential threat, I froze..........

My eyes locked on this exquisite specimen of a man. Older. Well seasoned. A handsome grittiness was about him. He spoke, but in my nervousness spat out " I'm buying this, try not to be jealous because I'm LEO!"

How foolish I felt. He had a ruggedness about him like Chuck Norris, but an appeal like Jean Carlo at the academy, my Special After Hours trainer.
My heart leapt as he spoke and said................."

I'll leave it up to the rest of you to add on to this special encounter.

More like. . . .

Dear Cophouse Forum,

I was minding my own business when this flame walked in. I couldn't resist. I whipped out my Sexy Gen 3 and stood in the glory of my manhood. He was ready for it. I could tell. . . .

ROFL!!!!

This is probably some "kid" right out of the academy and he's behaving like a d*ck. Talk to him in about 18 months after he's been slapped side ways in court by some scumbag defense attorney from some scumbag client and turned every which way but loose by some loony judge he'll have a whole different out look in life. Also by that time he will have run into someone who's way more of a bad ass then he is (it happens to all of us) (we're never as cool as we think we are) then his out look will be more then likely be completely different. Also who buys a gen 3 23 in 2021. That just screams moron.

Back
Top Bottom