• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lend a hand please

This thread is trollfest, right? Because recommending a 10mm to a beginner is one of the top five stupidest ideas in the firearms world that I have ever heard.
Could be but probably not. Think of how many dinks (usually newish to shooting themselfs) bring a new shooter to the range and hand them a hand cannon for shits and giggles or to impress them with how awesome they must be to handle such power. Happens all the time. Takes a little maturity to walk someone through the right way. When I bring a kid or even first time adult 22s are the only guns I pack. No reason to scare and foster bad habits in future shooters

Could be but probably not. Think of how many dinks (usually newish to shooting themselfs) bring a new shooter to the range and hand them a hand cannon for shits and giggles or to impress them with how awesome they must be to handle such power. Happens all the time. Takes a little maturity to walk someone through the right way. When I bring a kid or even first time adult 22s are the only guns I pack. No reason to scare and foster bad habits in future shooters
when I was growing up in the cold Alaskan tundra the first gun my father handed to me was a .44 mag desert eagle. Ripped my wrist off completely, go figure. I now have no right hand and am forced to shoot with my feet. Sure, I now have the foot dexterity of a full grown chimpanzee, but at what cost???? I see dry satirical humor flows past you like the salmon in the capastrana river during mating season. My brother is a full grown man who’s had some experience with firearms (because of me, a hero and true Patriot)!!!! He’ll be fine!!!!

Attachments

• 5FAC61D5-92E8-41BD-AC6B-DCC27630BCCC.jpeg
    5FAC61D5-92E8-41BD-AC6B-DCC27630BCCC.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
So you’re asking for help but in Reality just wasting everyones time shit posting in a useless thread only you find funny? Way to be dick. I don’t typically ignore list but when I do it’s for dinks like you.
Uh oh, someone’s having a bad day! Thank you for calling me a dink, judging by your responses you’re a word that rhymes with bunt! Be well 😃

Attachments

• BB5C544E-C651-479C-B328-8192234C3719.jpeg
    BB5C544E-C651-479C-B328-8192234C3719.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
Uh oh, someone’s having a bad day! Thank you for calling me a dink, judging by your responses you’re a word that rhymes with bunt! Be well 😃
Wow your edgy. Keep wasting everyones time Newb. 25 posts a year and still stuck on stupid, did your folks have any kids that lived? Come back when the training wheels come off and you have something useful to add. Lame attempts at humor go in the comedy thread in case you haven’t noticed in two years. No need to “like“ every post in a thread you start ether especially the ones calling you a dick, seems like something well someone like you would do.

IMHO recommending a 10mm to a new shooter is a terrible idea. I've been shooting for a while and the 10mm has strong recoil, is hard to control for second shots, and will likely turn your brother off shooting.

Get a nice, comfortable 9mm. I love the Canik line. Best bang for the buck I know of. But certainly there are others.

Once comfortable with the 9mm maybe a .357 magnum revolver as @PATRON suggests. With training included.

Learning to shoot is not a game.

Wow your edgy. Keep wasting everyones time Newb. 25 posts a year and still stuck on stupid, did your folks have any kids that lived? Come back when the training wheels come off and you have something useful to add. Lame attempts at humor go in the comedy thread in case you haven’t noticed in two years. No need to “like“ every post in a thread you start ether especially the ones calling you a dick, seems like something well someone like you would do.
I understand that this forum is probably all you have in your pathetic existence you call your life. Keep on marching my little soldier.😃

Attachments

• B46896E6-E8F1-41F3-9A87-366D0CBE8AB0.jpeg
    B46896E6-E8F1-41F3-9A87-366D0CBE8AB0.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2
I understand that this forum is probably all you have in your pathetic existence you call your life. Keep on marching my little soldier.😃
Yeah Ive owned my own thriving business for the last 25 years have two homes a happy marriage 3 healthy kids collect sports cars and firearms. If only I was as awesome as you.
Tell us about the awesome pull out couch in your moms basement please.
075E6804-978D-4F2E-8D0A-16E541626F1A.gif

Last edited:
Yeah Ive owned my own thriving business for the last 25 years have two homes a happy marriage 3 healthy kids collect sports cars and firearms. If only I was as awesome as you.
Tell us about the awesome pull out couch in your moms basement please.
View attachment 639475
Bro I bought Bitcoin in 2012……….. 🤔

Attachments

• 5805D7E4-752C-4B06-AF24-7B61B366FA48.jpeg
    5805D7E4-752C-4B06-AF24-7B61B366FA48.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom