Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Sunday, Oct 23rd

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Saturday, Oct 29th

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Sunday, Nov 13th

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
As far as I am concerned if Len likes the venue, that's it. I will not pursue any other place.

Please understand that you guys are my eyes and ears out West! Never been there and have no idea of the facilities available out your way.

There is a big advantage to the first place that says yes, rather than drags out a decision for 1-2 months, so this club has a leg up.

If it meets our needs (I sent an Email to both of you), then the right thing to do is to proceed in planning and advertising.

It's always far east or west! I wish something would be held in central MA. Much respect, Len.

You should do what I did. Talk/email Len about hosting a course in your area and then talk it up to the people around you. Find a venue that supports this type of training and get some folks to spread the word. It works.

It's always far east or west! I wish something would be held in central MA. Much respect, Len.

Perhaps see if Worcester Pistol & Rifle or another club in that area will either sponsor (flat fee) or rent the use of the facility?

-----

To date, I am tracking registrations for 10/29/16 at Easthampton F&G in post #8 in the thread below:

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...se-in-Western-Massachusetts-Registration-Time

We currently have 4 paid deposits received with 3 more on the way. We need 10 minimum to make this happen.

It's not "real" until I receive the 10 deposits, but I have 5 in-hand right now, the person who arranged for use of the Easthampton F&G Club told me he sent a check for 4 people yesterday and another 3 or 4 people queried me and stated that they were sending checks, so it looks pretty certain that this will be a go. Post #8 in the referenced thread is the one I keep up-to-date with deposits received.

I just picked up yesterday's Mail at the USPO (they stuff the PO Boxes by 10:30AM) and received 5 more deposits.

As of 10/6 we have met our minimum of 10 deposits received.

This seminar is a GO! Now let's see if we can pack the room?

Post # 8 in the other thread is kept up to date with usernames of those that are registered (deposits received).
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...tration-Time?p=5219586&viewfull=1#post5219586

Back
Top Bottom