• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Len Segal Course in Western Massachusetts - Registration Time

Updated Post #8 and expect 1 more in the Mail by tomorrow.

Plenty of room for more folks, so if you are "thinking about it", jump in.

We still have room for more people. The more people who attend, the more interaction we can have with one of the recognized authorities in this field.

Times running out folks. This is the last time Len will be in this part of the state this year. Get your seats while you can!

As Frosty points out, there are no plans for a "return engagement", so this may well be your one and only chance to take in this seminar on your turf!

It's getting to be crunch time. Either go big or stay home and miss one of Massachusetts' leading firearms instructor in his one and only appearance in Western Mass this year.

For the procrastinators, I will accommodate walk-ins. However it takes more time to register the walk-ins, so if you do this, please get there by 9:30AM to pay ($100) and register.

Thanks Len for coming out to Western Mass and sharing your knowledge on our firearm laws, a informative seminar. It was good to meet a few other guys on the NES & put faces on posts. The wife now really hates Mass due the outrages pit falls of our screwed up regulations. She has been talking about moving to Tennessee all day. We are both wondering how many bottles of water did you suck down during that class, that was amazing. Also thanks to Forest for teeing this all up.

Thanks Len for coming out to Western Mass and sharing your knowledge on our firearm laws, a informative seminar. It was good to meet a few other guys on the NES & put faces on posts. The wife now really hates Mass due the outrages pit falls of our screwed up regulations. She has been talking about moving to Tennessee all day. We are both wondering how many bottles of water did you suck down during that class, that was amazing. Also thanks to Forest for teeing this all up.

Thanks to you and Frosty for putting this together. Without the efforts both of you put into organizing a location, it would never have happened.

I'm glad you and your Wife enjoyed the seminar. I can't blame her or anyone after hearing the nuances of MA gun law, deciding to escape this state.

I'm pretty sure I drank 2-2.5 bottles of water while giving the seminar.

It was a pleasure meeting all you fine folks.

Len, I just wanted to echo what has already been said by Lignum Vitea. Thanks for coming out and giving us 7+ hours of informative training and discussion. It was definitely worth every penny, and I'm glad that I was able to attend. Great to put some faces with some NES usernames as well.

I will also throw in my thanks, Len. I have to admit I thought about selling my entire collection of firearms after I heard everything you had to say, but I shook that out of my head quickly. Too much family and roots in general to move plus my age factor.

Thanks folks. A thank you Email was sent to each of you.

However, for the benefit of those that read this thread but didn't attend for whatever reason, I'll repeat the meat of that Email below:

A special thanks to Easthampton F&G for allowing us to use their clubhouse to run this seminar.

Another special thanks to Fprice and Lignum Vitea for finding and organizing the venue. That is a lot of hard work that is easy to take for granted.

I want to thank those of you that attended the seminar for being attentive and engaged students.

It was a pleasure for my Wife and I to meet all of you and it is nice to put a face with a username (for those of us on NES). It brings a unique sense of community to this forum that really doesn’t exist on other forums.

As was done here, I am more than happy to bring this seminar on the road. So if you, your club or your friends want to pursue this, please contact me directly (Email or contact form from my website http://2atraining.weebly.com). Due to the need for advance planning and the uncertainty of Winter weather, distant locations will only be planned for Spring thru Fall.

I will also throw in my thanks, Len. I have to admit I thought about selling my entire collection of firearms after I heard everything you had to say, but I shook that out of my head quickly. Too much family and roots in general to move plus my age factor.

No need to sell the collection. However, age is a factor to consider moving out of MA to a state with NO estate taxes!! And NH and VT (no idea about VT and estate taxes) aren't that far away for "visitations" to relatives/friends.

Len
thanks for a very informative seminar. Even thou I was aware of most of the info it just pisses me off and makes me want to escape even more. We have taxation without representation and are branded as bad guys/ the enemy by the majority of our supposed fellow citizens/sheeple. This State is a lost cause but I'm glad to hear that if I move I won't have to travel to Chelsea every year for the ridiculous interview for an out of State permit. Bad enough they would extort $100. a year from me for the PRIVILEGE of defending myself in this State but a trip to Chelsea every year is to much.

Back
Top Bottom