• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Len Segal Course in Western Massachusetts - Registration Time

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Everything is starting to come together for Len to teach his course, "MA Gun Laws by and for Non-Lawyers, How to Stay Legal and Out of Trouble” Seminar here in Western Mass. Please post in this thread ONLY if you are committed to attending, Len needs to start getting a count to insure that enough people sign up.

MA Gun Laws by and for Non-Lawyers, How to Stay Legal and Out of Trouble” Seminar by Len-2A Training/aka LenS at Easthampton F&G Club on October 29, 2016 from 10AM to ~5PM (please plan on arriving ~9:30AM to get the balance payment and check-in procedure done before we start the seminar). Cost is $100.00 (including club rental fee of $10.00/student). Non-refundable deposit of $30.00/student is required to be received by Len before Wednesday, October 26th, with a minimum of 10 pre-paid students by that date to run this seminar (full refund if we have to cancel). Students will be issued a Certificate at the end of the seminar.

Easthampton Fish & Game Club: http://www.easthamptonfishandgame.com/

Outline of Topics Covered in Seminar:

A 6+ hour exploration of Massachusetts gun laws including time for your questions and answers.

Exposing the rumors and presenting the facts.

· The Lawful use of Lethal Force for Self Defense.
· Safe & Legal Storage, Carry, “Forbidden Places," and Transportation Legalities.
· Buying, Selling, Transferring. Shipping, and Inheritance of firearms. FA-10 Forms and Filing Issues.
· Understanding the "Large Capacity" and "Assault Weapons" Law.
· Discussion of "gray areas", case law, LE "thinking", etc.
· Non-Resident Visitor Issues, Dual Residency, Ammo Storage.
· Loss of License, Restraining Orders, Bonded Warehouses.
· Boston Laws, Interstate Transportation, and lots more....
· The Gun Law changes from Aug 2014 are also discussed.
· AG's New "Interpretation" of the AWB will be discussed (we have more questions than answers however).

To register and for payment information please send Email to: “safety {dash} instructor {at} Comcast {dot} net”. Please do NOT send me PMs, and this Email address is only used for training purposes, not for general Email.

I'm in with the wife. I know of two other guys that have committed plus two more maybes. With Price that half the class needed with 2 more possibles.
I have never regretted continuing my education & training, always has been a good experience. Hoping that more Western Mass NES'ers jump on this opportunity.
Len is there a more convenient link off your web site we can sign up from?

OK, I'm guessing that nobody is actually reading what Frosty posted . . . the complete post.

My Email address is listed there, but broken up so that spambots don't capture it and inundate my business Email address with thousands of spam messages.

Also my website has a Contact page where if you fill in the info I get an instant Email from the sender and will respond with details for registering. My business policy is that nobody is registered until I receive a check (deposit or full payment).

To date, only Frosty and you have responded. Where are the other 11 or more people who responded for that date in the poll??

OK, the above said, again here is info on registering.

---------------------------

Option 1 - Go to this webpage, fill in the info requested and put the Western Mass 10/29/16 seminar in the comments
http://2atraining.weebly.com/contact.html

OR

Option 2 - Assemble my Email address from the following and send me a request to register for this seminar.
please send Email to: “safety {dash} instructor {at} Comcast {dot} net”.

In response, I will send you specific info on sending your deposit and what info I need from you to register you.

Remember, nobody is actually registered until I receive a check.

The Mrs. and I would like to go -what are the chances of this event taking place on the day/time posted?-it would involve some rescheduling on our part.

That is the date/time/location it is scheduled for. This is not something which can be changed/moved easily due to Len's schedule and the distance he has to drive. We just need the ten people to commit.

Last edited:
As long as 10 people pay their deposits, the sooner they do that, the sooner I declare it a "go"!

Short of a massive snow storm, this will come off as planned. As Frosty said, the time/date will not change.

It's up to you guys to make it happen. Frosty and Lignum Vitea assisted in planning this and when I receive their deposits we will be 50% or better towards the minimum to make this work.

Lucky 8s! [wink]

This post will list those who are registered and I have received their deposit/payment:

FPrice
rwl1955
Reptile
ggfcpa
426wedge
ggboy
Lignum Vitea +3
KMM696
? (GT)
Hillx21

-------------------------

I will keep this post updated as we go.

As of 10/6 we have met our minimum of 10 deposits received.

This seminar is a GO! Now let's see if we can pack the room?

Last edited:
Update:
(9/26/16) - 2 more people have queried me for where to send their deposits, but the above list (Post #8) is only updated when a deposit is received.

Len
just mailed the check w/a $30.0 deposit, GF lives in Westfield so the club is not far from her house..
Bob

I received your deposit today and updated #8.

3 more people have/will have checks on the way, one of whom is bringing multiple people.

Where are the rest of the folks who said that they wanted it out West and liked 10/29??

"Registration Time" is a poor thread title for a gun forum

Gun-lines-firearm-gun-registration_1388417797521_4955477_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Just received one more and updated post #8, we have 4 committed and 3 more promised/sent but not received yet).

I just sent a PM to all those in the Poll thread that said that they would attend but we haven't heard from yet.

Let's kick it up, shall we?

Last edited:
I'm in ...where do I send the check ..money "burns a hole in my pocket.
Please PM me ..already have resonded to you web page.
ggboy

Mailed check today. V T

Received your check today.

5 committed with deposits received. 5 more to go to make this meet the minimum. And I have 4 that said that they sent/will be sending deposits, and one of those said that he'll likely be bringing more folks to the seminar with him.

I don't count my chickens until I receive deposits, but if these folks follow thru, this will happen as planned.

As of 10/6 we have met our minimum of 10 deposits received. Post # 8 is updated.

This seminar is a GO! Now let's see if we can pack the room?

Anymore folks interested?

This seminar is a "go" so jump onboard if you are. It isn't likely to be repeated again anytime soon out in Western Mass.

Back
Top Bottom