• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Legends Firearms in Dunbarton?

I was passing through Goffstown yesterday, noticed this place on Google maps, looks like he's been in business for about a year.

Is this an actual store? Anybody have a review?

That's my cousin's shop, he had a shop in Dunbarton, and decided to go for a bigger store front in Goffstown. He should be opening sometime this week. He had to close briefly while he was moving but he is finishing everything up and like I said should be opening this week. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Last edited:
Joe Marquis is the owner. He's a hell of a nice guy. I've known him for several years and have always found him to be very straightforward and honest. His markup is reasonable on sales of new and used as well aside what he makes on consignment, gives fair value on trades, and is always willing to help you find the right firearm for your needs. I can't say enough good things about Joe and how he does business, or tell you with more confidence that you'll have a quality shopping experience. If you hate the service at riley's, then Legends Firearms is where you want to be.

I assure you the shop and everything i said are both very real and tangible. The new location in Goffstown is also way more convenient. Legends Firearms is now located on Mast Rd. In Goffstown one parking lot away from Rite Aid. Basically half way between Hannaford's and Shaw's.

I assure you the shop and everything i said are both very real and tangible. The new location in Goffstown is also way more convenient. Legends Firearms is now located on Mast Rd. In Goffstown one parking lot away from Rite Aid. Basically half way between Hannaford's and Shaw's.

Attempts at humor aren't quite so humorous when you have to 'splain it Lucy... oh well (at least I impressed myself with my wit)
'splained: Shop name = "Legends", said shop was an "urban Legend" [rofl]

fa·ce·tious

adj \fə-ˈsē-shəs\

Definition of FACETIOUS

1 : joking or jesting often inappropriately : waggish <just being facetious>
2 : meant to be humorous or funny : not serious <a facetious remark>

Last edited:
Attempts at humor aren't quite so humorous when you have to 'splain it Lucy... oh well (at least I impressed myself with my wit)
'splained: Shop name = "Legends", said shop was an "urban Legend" [rofl]

fa·ce·tious

adj \fə-ˈsē-shəs\

Definition of FACETIOUS

1 : joking or jesting often inappropriately : waggish <just being facetious>
2 : meant to be humorous or funny : not serious <a facetious remark>

Bobby boy, you have to be on of my favorite commentors on the site, I like that Len _S guy too, we need to shoot some damn guns together

Sarcasm works oh so much better when it's not being read. I get the word play, i assure you, but wasn't sure if that's where you were headed.

I just stopped in today, met the owner and looked around the shop. Some nice handguns and longguns at decent prices, ammo and accessories. A nice chat with the owner. He said there were no issues to address with the town in opening a gunshop <1mi from an elementary school. Gotta love NH! Took a while for the fire dept inspection, but he opened this week and is still getting squared away.

He plans to do some gunsmithing too.

I agree, the full address would be helpful. I suppose worst case I can just go to Aloe Garden (by Shaw's) for lunch, so the trip won't be a complete waste.

Looking at Google maps, going to guess Legends is 591 S Mast Road, the white building with the big Green Mountain Coffee sign?

Address is 591 Mast Rd Goffstown, NH. Legends Firearms is not open on Sundays and Mondays, but is the rest of the week and Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday nights the shop is open till 8pm.

Address is 591 Mast Rd Goffstown, NH. Legends Firearms is not open on Sundays and Mondays, but is the rest of the week and Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday nights the shop is open till 8pm.

Stopped in today, he's open 9 to 6 Tues and Wed, 9 to 8 Thurs thru Saturday. Small selection so far, some interesting handguns and some rifles as well, but he's still getting set up. Has some more guns that he has to clean up before selling. Nice guy.

Apparently he bought the inventory from the former Tiny's Gun shop....

I stopped in yesterday. Some of the nicest gun shop guys around. They had some good deals on .357 sig ammo, so I picked up a box. Looks like their selection is starting to build up too.

sent from tapatalk mobile app

I rolled into this shop today,it's small but the guns and ammo seem to be decent,very nice guy, plans on knocking out the wall into the area next door and expanding.

Good selection of hand guns not alot of long arms if you are into EBRs he has 4-5 of them.

Worth a stop in if you are in the area enjoyable guy to chat with.

Stopped in yesterday on a grand tour of SNH gunshops. Good inventory of ammo and a wide variety of new and used firearms for sale, esp. for a store that size. Good prices and the staff was awesome. Really can't recommend them enough.

Just stopped in this afternoon. They've got a great little shop there.

The staff was friendly and they have a good selection of guns, both new and used.

I was tempted by a S&W 3906 they had in the case because of my addiction to S&W autoloaders. Since I just bought a 5906 last week I passed on it but I did pick up a case of .223.

I'll definitely be back.

Went to stop in today. Signs were gone and space is for rent. Looks like they've closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped by on 1/1 and the owner Joe was there cleaning up. He said he is moving down the street a little bit to the strip mall right next to McDonalds. He said the new site is a better layout for him and he'll be opening back up next week.

Back
Top Bottom