• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Legends Firearms - Goffstown, NH

Yeah I like that place....dunno if they took over the other side too,it was small but the folks in there were cool and easy to deal with,it was at the high point of the scare and they had M&P15s for decent prices.

Different owners at the other side selling survival supplies. I stopped in quickly yesterday on my way to buy groceries. Now I can buy food, booze and guns all within 1/10 of a mile!

Man I love NH!

Went in there once on my way to Hannaford. Didn't scream "crazy deals" but didn't look bad either. It is pretty close for me but most of the time when I am driving by they are closed.

I've had some nice dealing with Joe Marquis the owner, he's very nice to deal with. He has a good staff too, and he stands behind his items, I had a friend who had a problem with a bent recoil spring in a used Marlin model 60 .22 rifle and Joe replaced the spring no charge. All my dealing there have been very pleasant.

I spoke with the owner a couple weeks ago. He's moving not closing. They're moving into the business space on the other side of rite aide. Should be finished with the move in a week I think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I spoke with the owner a couple weeks ago. He's moving not closing. They're moving into the business space on the other side of rite aide. Should be finished with the move in a week I think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Great news. I drove by a couple days ago and thought they were out of business.

I bought a case of .223 from them last year. Really nice folks in there.

Back
Top Bottom