Legal or not for IDPA

GunGrey

Banned
img240.jpg

Ive read the rule book and from what ive read it is nonlegal. just checking though with the guys who have shot IDPA before

Honestly, nobody is going to check unless it's really obvious when worn. Even at the recent S&W Indoor Nationals, they didn't catch people drawing from essentially appendix carry EDIT: Maybe not., much less check anyone for borderline holsters.

Last edited:
Honestly, nobody is going to check unless it's really obvious when worn. Even at the recent S&W Indoor Nationals, they didn't catch people drawing from essentially appendix carry, much less check anyone for borderline holsters.

Seriously? They were pretty tight on the rules last year.

I have mixed feelings on AIWB and IDPA. I've thought about trying AIWB, but one of the things that's kept me away is that I can't use in IDPA or USPSA Production. For my own use, I wish it were allowed, but as an SO there are some competitors that scare me enough with OWB carry on the hip.

Seriously? They were pretty tight on the rules last year.
I might have to backtrack. I pulled up the scores, and there are more than a few DQs or DNFs that might have been this gentleman, in CDP or ESP.

I have mixed feelings on AIWB and IDPA. I've thought about trying AIWB, but one of the things that's kept me away is that I can't use in IDPA or USPSA Production. For my own use, I wish it were allowed, but as an SO there are some competitors that scare me enough with OWB carry on the hip.
My feelings are more or less the same.

Last edited:
well the part im holding with my thumb is the belt loop part, that is connected to the actual gun section by two bolts

honestly i have no idea what brand it is, there are no markings or logos on it

Back
Top Bottom