• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Leftover 45acp

I did a quick search, but I still have a few questions.

Before he passed, my grandfather would hand load 45s for me. Afterwards, I didn't find 45 a practical round for me to keep shooting vs. 9mm which my other handguns were chambered in, and after a while, I sold my P220. I still have about 100 rounds left (50 factory loads, blazer brass I think, and 50 handloads which are semi wadcutters which never fed that well in the Sig anyway). None of my friends shoot 45 and I didn't renew my membership at my range this year so I can't find anyone to give them to.

I guess my questions are 1, what is the legality of gifting them to a stranger (aka free) given that they have an LTC, and 2, am I violating forum rules since I don't have a paid membership here and can't post in the classifieds.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Good sentiment, OP, but a lot of people are leery about shooting other peoples’ handloads. Whether you sell, gift, or karma, ensure you make clear which ones are which.

Back
Top Bottom