• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Left Hand Holsters Sig/Glock/Staccato

RxDuke

NES Member
Selling assortment of left hand holsters, all worth $100+ each that I’ve paid for and barely used in pristine condition — Please don’t judge me, I can’t afford ammo anymore :(

From left to right:
Sig P320 Xfive legion holster Lvl 2 from Dara tactical with all mounts and screws and drop leg attachment. Also fit regular p320 Xcompact but not sure what else: Looking for $85

Staccato XC Holster with surefire x300U and optic, LVL 2: Looking for $75 (No mount included, I used a QLS fork which I’ve switched)

Glock 17/22 Holster with safari land mid ride belt mount, not cut for an optic but you could probably use a dremel to make it fit to be honest if you wanna run one, I just didn’t bother in doing so, also LVL 2
Looking for $80

Tier 1 Concealed Side car P320 with TLR7 holster (won’t work without the TLR7 but I always recommend using lights anyways)
Looking for $50

All of these are extra holsters as I’ve downsized my collection, shipping is included for all of them
Or can meet in Boston/cape cod but I recommend saving gas for the both of us 😉

Thanks for looking and I’m always open to offers/trades

Attachments

• IMG_4085.jpeg
    IMG_4085.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4086.jpeg
    IMG_4086.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4087.jpeg
    IMG_4087.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 53