LeeTheToolGuy

Greetings all! First, I'm keeping my "Radtekk" account here, too many years to let that go. Now, having said that....

After 28 years in Healthcare I've hung up my scrubs. I'm in the final stages of starting a MAC Tools franchise in Tennessee, effectively open for business as of 2/7. I'll be driving around East Tennessee selling MAC and Dewalt tools and MAC's budget line of "Expert" tools.

So far I have ZERO pricing information, that will come in a few weeks at "Tool School" in Columbus OH starting 1/24. I will absolutely be able to ship stuff out, hoping I can order and drop-ship, I'll find out soon enough. In any event there will certainly be NES pricing available:) I also plan to do some sort of monthly raffle/drawing/karma (format to be determined) starting in March.

Anyway, keep your eyes open, feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to answer. You can reach me here as LeeTheToolGuy, by email at [email protected] or call/text my business line at 865 337 2046.

One thing.... To be clear, I will NOT poach accounts. If you already have a MAC rep, I won't be your new one.

MAC_Tools_Logo.svg.png

Pro tip from working with a number of Snap On dealers: Make sure you pay your sales taxes. Out of the good number of dealers I helped, only one or two had their sales taxes paid regularly. The reality of having to pay back taxes, penalties and interest all at once will put you close to out of business.

Back
Top Bottom