• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lee's Gun Shop Windham NH

How is their Inventory in terms of Ammo and Long Guns?

The few times I've been in there he's had a full compliment of evil black rifles and a handful of other things. He carries a lot of spikes tactical stuff. Had plenty of the common ammo, 5.56, 7.62, 9mm & .45. I haven't been in there in a few months though.

The few times I've been in there he's had a full compliment of evil black rifles and a handful of other things. He carries a lot of spikes tactical stuff. Had plenty of the common ammo, 5.56, 7.62, 9mm & .45. I haven't been in there in a few months though.

Thanks for the info .. Ill be paying them a visit

I tried to stop by there today but the address I pulled gave me an address in Londonderry that led to a house. I just looked at the map and found the Windham address and realized I was less than a mile away from it earlier in the day. Dangit.

I tried to stop by there today but the address I pulled gave me an address in Londonderry that led to a house. I just looked at the map and found the Windham address and realized I was less than a mile away from it earlier in the day. Dangit.

The store has a new name, Second Amendment Arms, and the new website address is http://www.secondamendmentarmsllc.com/

Confusing then because he has print ads all the time in the Union Leader with the Windham street address, but he lists the leesgunshop.com web site, which has the Londonderry address in it.

The change of name and website is something that has occurred over the last few days, so things will be updated as soon as possible to reflect those changes.

Make sure you talk to Jeff. He is a great guy. He sold me a Rock River Elite that I am very happy with. The shop just got the LWRC delaership and I'm picking up my new M6A2 piston gun this week. He has all the black gun goodies too. The prices are really good.[smile]

I try and support this shop as much as possible. Thanks for providing the name change, I've been out of town for awhile. Anyone thinking of selling or trading, this is the place to do it. They consign and you make out way better than the usual trade in. They seem to be growing fast and have new things all the time. I'm a really satisfied customer. Customer service is great, they really talk to you and will explain things. Can't say enough.

I try and support this shop as much as possible. Thanks for providing the name change, I've been out of town for awhile. Anyone thinking of selling or trading, this is the place to do it. They consign and you make out way better than the usual trade in. They seem to be growing fast and have new things all the time. I'm a really satisfied customer. Customer service is great, they really talk to you and will explain things. Can't say enough.

I agree 100% with all that you said. I belong to a gun club that has it's own FFL, so we can obtain pretty much any firearms at substantial savings over store prices, but I still choose to buy everything from Jeff. My way of "giving back" for all the help and guidance he has given me in my firearms purchases. I dropped a deposit on a Kimber Ultra Carry II last night, can't wait to pick it up!

They are great guys there. They ordered me a hard to find long gun at a decent savings over a local shop. Should be here any day now.

Last edited:
I just went to visit Lee's today in Windham today. Guess what?

It now has a new name: Second Amendment Arms, LLC.

I'm not sure if that means Lee's Gun Shop is no more or if it's just a name change.

Oh this is a dupe.. sorry I missed it earlier in the thread!

Last edited:
Just picked up a new Marlin 981T from Bob at Lee's Gun Shop this past week. To the poster who arrived at an address in Londonderry, you were at the right place as I believe he's left the shop in Windham (hence the name change) and starting up out of his home. I have yet to visit the Second Amendment Arms shop or know much about the split in businesses but Bob seems like a good guy and very straightforward. I would do business with him again!

Hope that helps clear up some of the confusion.

Back
Top Bottom