• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lees Gun Shop, Windham, NH

Stopped by there this weekend. It was was easy drive straight up RT93, a few miles off the highway. Nice little shop and they have a good selection of long guns and handguns. Jeff and Peter were very friendly and anxious to help answer questions and show customers their products. Priced out a long gun and the cost was 30% lower than any of my local shops. It appears they can order almost any gun you'd like (MA compliant or not) so it would be worthwhile to give them a call when considering a purchase. Ammo prices were competitive as well.

http://www.leesgunshop.com/

-MS

+ 1 for Bob and his crew. I've know Bob from when he had his FFL out of his basement/garage. I wish his transfers were still only $10 though...

Lee's Guns in Windham NH

I was looking for an AR and was given the name of this shop by a close friend. I contacted Jeff at the shop to arrange a meeting. The shop is small and located in a stip mall in Windham NH. I have very little experiecnce with AR's as I'm primarily a handgun guy. Jeff walked me through every aspect of what was available on the market and the various features on each. I liked that he discussed all the various manufacturers not just the ones he had in stock for a quick sale. Jeff spent at least 1 1/2 hours with me going over questions and trying several Carbines. Jeff could have sold me several more expensive rifles but we eventually decided on a Rock River Arms Elite Operator that blew me away. The deal was amazing and saved me over $300.00. I highly recommend this shop and will return for an Eotech 512 in the next couple of weeks.[grin]

I stopped by there today and he was closed for lunch. He say me and waved me in and opened early for me. VERY nice guy, knew his stuff, very open for discussion. I had a new shooter with me and he spent a lot of time talking to her and answering the same questions I had, but she was thankful for another opinion.

I bought a nice winter carry range rifle bag/ backpack while I was there.

Great shop, really nice guy.

Lee's is the ONLY store I will deal with now. The fish and game club I am a member of has their own FFL for member use, so I can buy anything I want at the club for distributor cost, but I have, and will continue to, buy all of my firearms from Lee's for the sole purpose of playing a small part in keeping them in business!

Back
Top Bottom