Lee universal Decapping pins...Anyone know where to get these locally??

Lee universal Decapping pins...Anyone know where to get these locally?? Broke one this morning in an early morning session.

Until you buy a couple online a finish nail with the head cut off will work. Sorry don't know the size nail off the top of my head.

The larger stores with a deep supply of reloading accessories may have one. I bought 5 extra when I got mine just because I knew I might break it.

Best thing I ever did was grind down the edge near the pin, works so much better on small necked cases.

I have had ZERO issues up until this brass I did this morning...I am def. going to grind down the larger part near the pin...I ordered some pins from ebay and am going to rig up something for the short term...

[cerberus];3365097 said:
The larger stores with a deep supply of reloading accessories may have one. I bought 5 extra when I got mine just because I knew I might break it.

Best thing I ever did was grind down the edge near the pin, works so much better on small necked cases.

Understood I have a buddy at a machine shop that can grab me hardened steel rods...I just gotta hit the pin with a micrometer and see if he has anything that small....I just want to finish the job I am doing right now without using my 223 sizing die...I like to only use that while sizing and not decapping.

[cerberus];3365118 said:
Be careful with whatever you rig up. Those pins are hardened steel, if you just grind down a nail it will bend in no time.

Had to buy mine from amazon well worth the money saves wear and tear on dies and keep em clean from any missed media

I ordered mine from a seller on ebay, $5 each shipped, I had it in two days.

I ended up getting them from eBay 13 for 3 and Grafs 5 for $10 with C&R ..I found that there was an issue with my 650 not pushing the case all the way in...thus the broken pin...all solved and pins will be here by Wed. Thanks

I would have hit Natchezss.com (1.99 in stock) first then midway (2.49 in stock). They'll both sell you parts but not components or ammunition.

FSReloading.com also has them in stock for $2.00

I would have hit Natchezss.com (1.99 in stock) first then midway (2.49 in stock). They'll both sell you parts but not components or ammunition.

FSReloading.com also has them in stock for $2.00

For me it was time too...I already got my order from grafs and the eBay order hits me tomorrow...thanks for the info...will def keep in mind for times when I am more patient

Amazon stocks them also. $6.00 [shocked] but free shipping with Prime.

I seem to get hammered by Midway regarding shipping costs. Might be just as well to pay $6 to Amazon and get it in two days than pay $2 somewhere else and than pay $5 to ship and have to wait a week.

Amazon stocks them also. $6.00 [shocked] but free shipping with Prime.

I seem to get hammered by Midway regarding shipping costs. Might be just as well to pay $6 to Amazon and get it in two days than pay $2 somewhere else and than pay $5 to ship and have to wait a week.

Yea I priced the all over and the price with shipping was all about the same...Grafs has been amazing to me and they never soak me on shipping.

I have an amazon prime account, but wanted to order some other stuff too that I could not find on there...

So I spent all that time looking to save $5-$10...so did I really save...nope

Back
Top Bottom