Lee Precision Website

PL-52

NES Member
In my own little world, minding my own business
I was on their site just looking for a few small items. Almost everything I clicked was out of stock. With no in stock dates posted. I was just wondering how the Hell they are keeping the lights on with nothing to sell. I know it's because most injection plastics come from China, don't see that problem rectifying itself anytime soon. I thought Lee made all their own stuff in the USA ? Must not have raw materials to do the injection molding.

They design and spec a lot of their own stuff, but sub out a lot of the production machining stuff. Those places might be backed up.

Just out of curiosity are any other press and parts manufacturers showing out of stock?

I was on their site just looking for a few small items. Almost everything I clicked was out of stock. With no in stock dates posted. I was just wondering how the Hell they are keeping the lights on with nothing to sell. I know it's because most injection plastics come from China, don't see that problem rectifying itself anytime soon. I thought Lee made all their own stuff in the USA ? Must not have raw materials to do the injection molding.
They are most likely selling everything to distributors. Last I knew the only thing lee does not make state side is the heating element for the casting pots.
I just received some warranty parts for a press Im working on.

Its a sign. Go blue.
I would , but I only load handgun and maybe a couple thousand a month. Both my favorite long guns are PCC in 9MM and .45 ACP. I can't see the capital outlay for all new equipment. If I was still a competitive shooter with large volume needs I would already be a Big Blue fan. Thanks.

See if you have any luck here-

Thanks , great Website. But when you click on all the items I actually wanted I get the same old same old OUT OF STOCK
See if you have any luck here-

Trival parts actually, the plastic square bushing that goes on the indexing rod, a couple of primer loading trays, 2 covers for the powder hopper, and one of the new powder bottle adapters, Nothin that can't wait till I get my fats ass down to Shooting Supply.
Shooting supply may not have the stock either. Check their ebay store or call. I needed a Lee 9mm mold and they were out, Lee was out, the big box online gun stores out, Amazon out. 3rd page on Google I found a site that had it in stock. Rough times for all aspects of the hobby. Good Luck!

Trival parts actually, the plastic square bushing that goes on the indexing rod, a couple of primer loading trays, 2 covers for the powder hopper, and one of the new powder bottle adapters, Nothin that can't wait till I get my fats ass down to Shooting Supply.
well if shooting supply is out of stock also give lee a call, half of those items they will send you under waranty

With the exception of the bushing, I 3d print all of those parts
I'm pretty sure that the bushing can also be printed

As Trash Can Dan pointed out Titan Reloading is the first place I check when I need something from Lee. They are located in the same town in Wisconsin as the Lee factory, and seem to have better prices and availability than most places. I just checked and they have the Classic Cast turret press in stock and some pistol caliber dies, for instance. But on the flip side no four-hole turret plates or 9mm dies at the moment. They have been helpful to me on the phone (and have that delightful Wisconsin/Minnesota accent).

Natchezss, titan reloading, and Midwayusa usually have Lee common parts in stock.

Back
Top Bottom