Lee Precision Website

Maddawg1952

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I was on their site just looking for a few small items. Almost everything I clicked was out of stock. With no in stock dates posted. I was just wondering how the Hell they are keeping the lights on with nothing to sell. I know it's because most injection plastics come from China, don't see that problem rectifying itself anytime soon. I thought Lee made all their own stuff in the USA ? Must not have raw materials to do the injection molding.

TrashcanDan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
They design and spec a lot of their own stuff, but sub out a lot of the production machining stuff. Those places might be backed up.

Just out of curiosity are any other press and parts manufacturers showing out of stock?

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I was on their site just looking for a few small items. Almost everything I clicked was out of stock. With no in stock dates posted. I was just wondering how the Hell they are keeping the lights on with nothing to sell. I know it's because most injection plastics come from China, don't see that problem rectifying itself anytime soon. I thought Lee made all their own stuff in the USA ? Must not have raw materials to do the injection molding.
They are most likely selling everything to distributors. Last I knew the only thing lee does not make state side is the heating element for the casting pots.
I just received some warranty parts for a press Im working on.

Maddawg1952

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Its a sign. Go blue.
I would , but I only load handgun and maybe a couple thousand a month. Both my favorite long guns are PCC in 9MM and .45 ACP. I can't see the capital outlay for all new equipment. If I was still a competitive shooter with large volume needs I would already be a Big Blue fan. Thanks.

TrashcanDan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
See if you have any luck here-

Maddawg1952

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Maddawg1952

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Trival parts actually, the plastic square bushing that goes on the indexing rod, a couple of primer loading trays, 2 covers for the powder hopper, and one of the new powder bottle adapters, Nothin that can't wait till I get my fats ass down to Shooting Supply.

Artie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Trival parts actually, the plastic square bushing that goes on the indexing rod, a couple of primer loading trays, 2 covers for the powder hopper, and one of the new powder bottle adapters, Nothin that can't wait till I get my fats ass down to Shooting Supply.
Shooting supply may not have the stock either. Check their ebay store or call. I needed a Lee 9mm mold and they were out, Lee was out, the big box online gun stores out, Amazon out. 3rd page on Google I found a site that had it in stock. Rough times for all aspects of the hobby. Good Luck!

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
well if shooting supply is out of stock also give lee a call, half of those items they will send you under waranty

pastera

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
With the exception of the bushing, I 3d print all of those parts
I'm pretty sure that the bushing can also be printed

Gusp

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As Trash Can Dan pointed out Titan Reloading is the first place I check when I need something from Lee. They are located in the same town in Wisconsin as the Lee factory, and seem to have better prices and availability than most places. I just checked and they have the Classic Cast turret press in stock and some pistol caliber dies, for instance. But on the flip side no four-hole turret plates or 9mm dies at the moment. They have been helpful to me on the phone (and have that delightful Wisconsin/Minnesota accent).

swampy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Natchezss, titan reloading, and Midwayusa usually have Lee common parts in stock.

Top Bottom