Lebanon NH coffee shop endorses mag ban.

ChevyGuy91

NES Member

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200208-190017_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200208-190017_Instagram.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 223
  • Screenshot_20200208-190017_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200208-190017_Instagram.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 223
Was scoping out that area for a potential move to place.

i drove through and stopped at a couple of these type places.

the whole town drips with Ivy League elitism,white privileged douchbags, and pampered rich woketards from the collage .

kept going down the road south .

Even as “late” as the late ‘90’s, it was commonplace to see the occasional pickup truck parked on Main St Hanover with a lever action hanging in the back window. And Dartmouth itself was right-of-center, producing Dinesh D’Souza and Laura Imgraham in the ‘80’s. How times have changed!!

Was scoping out that area for a potential move to place.

i drove through and stopped at a couple of these type places.

the whole town drips with Ivy League elitism,white privileged douchbags, and pampered rich woketards from the collage .

kept going down the road south .

Grafton County is a great place to live once you get literally one town away from either Hanover/Lebanon or Plymouth.

I can smell the Soy through my computer.

Sigh... They will never stop trying to ruin this country.

So does this guy have a name or are they just "general manager" .

Eta: i now realize its the same as the rep... nevermind.... the original tweet made it sound like the coffe guy and the rep were two different people

LAUGHABLE

1. Cuck soy boy puts up legislation to control people because he loves being a government bottom.

2. People call him out on his bullshit.

3. oMg tHeY aRE hAtEfuLLLLLLL

Honest to God... we need to educate our kids that government = violence. These bitches LOVE government to do their dirty work. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but god it f***ing enrages me.

LAUGHABLE

1. Cuck soy boy puts up legislation to control people because he loves being a government bottom.

2. People call him out on his bullshit.

3. oMg tHeY aRE hAtEfuLLLLLLL

Honest to God... we need to educate our kids that government = violence. These bitches LOVE government to do their dirty work. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but god it f***ing enrages me.

Every movie I watch with my daughter, I figure out a way to make the government the bad guys. ET and star wars are the easiest of her favorites.

Back
Top Bottom