• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

leave to MA from NC

hey guys im an Infantryman in the 82nd and im on leave for a little while and im going to be coming back to mass for a week and will be in the easton area i might be trying to find someone to go the range with so if anyone is tryin to go to the range around the 27th of Dec - the 3rd of Jan feel free to let me know id love to get some range time in while on leave

hey guys im an Infantryman in the 82nd and im on leave for a little while and im going to be coming back to mass for a week and will be in the easton area i might be trying to find someone to go the range with so if anyone is tryin to go to the range around the 27th of Dec - the 3rd of Jan feel free to let me know id love to get some range time in while on leave

During the week I should be able to host you at Mansfield F&G. Send me an Email (off username) when you get here. Please NO PMs as I am terminally maxed out. As soon as I clear some out, tons roll in.

And thanks for your service!

I'll be more than happy to host you at either Hopkinton Sportsman or Southborough R&G, both about 40min from Easton. I'm taking that week off so will be around most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom