• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Leatherman's 25th Anniversary, $40,000 Argentum multitool

I would return one if it was given to me, Mark is a commie.

If we stayed away from every product with leftist ownership/management, we'd be screwed. I respect your opinion and agree that Mark Leatherman is decidedly liberal, but remain convinced that his product is the best of the many multi-tools available.

Chris

If we stayed away from every product with leftist ownership/management, we'd be screwed. I respect your opinion and agree that Mark Leatherman is decidedly liberal, but remain convinced that his product is the best of the many multi-tools available.

Chris

Yeah but money talks! [grin]

Chris

There are plenty of multi tool makers out there that make just as good of a product. Mark was hit hard when his liberal contributions were noticed. He even made a press release about not hurting his employees for his decisions...

It does matter if you want it to. There are a ton of liberal companies I wont buy from. I don't want my money used against me.

Chris

The Democrats have the best product for increasing the size of government and making new laws to protect the children and give free stuff to people other than me.

Leatherman makes what some consider the best multi-tool out there. And gives a bunch of his profits to the Democrats. - it's a nice little scene.

I admit i carry a Wave , but bought it when they first came out & I didn't know any better.
When the day comes to replace it , I'll buy a Gerber.

There are plenty of multi tool makers out there that make just as good of a product. Mark was hit hard when his liberal contributions were noticed. He even made a press release about not hurting his employees for his decisions...

It does matter if you want it to. There are a ton of liberal companies I wont buy from. I don't want my money used against me.

Derek I think the same as you on this.

As for a $40,000 multitool who is gonna buy it.

I'm with Derek.

I have made an ethical/moral decision to give as little of my hard earned $$$ as possible to companies that want to destroy the American way of life.

Leatherman makes a nice tool, I still use my old Leatherman occasionally but I have a lot of other tools that do the job just as well.

Chris

i must be out of the loop. who is mark leatherman? i thought the owner/founder was named tim leatherman.

ah ok. i thought maybe tim had passed away. thanks for the info. i never knew he was a lib(good to know). i guess i'll be going with swisstool products from now on.

I don't care that he's a lib but when he donates thousands of dollars to gun grabbing pols I take exception. [wink]

I mean dwarven and c-pher are both libs and they are my friends.

do you happen to have any good links regarding the subject? i had no idea he was so anti gun.

I'm in with this as well. It's so hard to avoid buying products from questionable sources like China, etc....Where do you begin? If you took all the products made overseas and by liberal leaning companies out of your home, you'd have a pretty empty house. There are instances however when I can choose not to send my money to companies who have done nothing to aid my life or my freedom. Wolf, Silver Bear, Barnaul ammunition is one, (anyone who thinks the Russians are our friends had better wake the hell up). Plus ammunition from these companies is being fired at our own troops. Another one is Tim Leatherman. Sure, he makes fine pocket tools, (the e302 and Skeleton are amazing) and yes Gerber makes much of their product overseas, but Tim Leatherman the person is an asshat who won't get a dime from me....He knowingly markets his wares to people, (us), whom he holds no regard for - other than our hard earned. He can take his anniversary and his tools and stick them....

I stopped shopping at Wally world all together because of this very reason!

Back
Top Bottom