• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Leather and Hard Chrome

Greg Derr

Gun Smith
Dealer
NES Member
Colt Series 70 in hard chrome with burl grips by Jon Huff and matching leather by Exodus with bullfrog trim and belt. The Colt got new white dot target sights, 25lpi checkering and a Chen MSH. Kart match barrel, EGW thumb and grip safety. Grieder trigger with E2 sear, hammer , disconnector and strut. The slide was flat topped and serrated 40 lpi with a botton bevel. I'm sure I missed something.

leatherT%20gd%20091516-01_zps89yseugp.jpg

leatherT%20gd%20091516-04_zpspswirbs4.jpg

leatherT%20gd%20091516-05_zps6y5o7gph.jpg

leatherT%20gd%20091516-06_zpsafyezut0.jpg

leather%20gd%20091516-07_zpse8l1fcad.jpg

leatherT%20gd%20091516-02_zpsvmqd6nqv.jpg

Looks amazing. Love those grips, but I have to ask.... They look slippery. Any issues with grip?

Greg, I've seen many of your completed projects and I'm impressed. They all seem like you pay extreme attention to detail. It's to bad you don't answer your emails.
I've sent two requests through your website and you have yet to respond. Either your website is screwed our your customer service sucks. Which is it?

Update:
Greg responded to this post and also gave his direct email. I contacted him this evening via e-mail and he promptly responded.

Last edited:
Greg, I've seen many of your completed projects and I'm impressed. They all seem like you pay extreme attention to detail. It's to bad you don't answer your emails.
I've sent two requests through your website and you have yet to respond. Either your website is screwed our your customer service sucks. Which is it?

SCully, I am sorry. MY office manager is going to call the Web manager Monday. Please feel free to call my shop, 781-834-3225 of email me directly : [email protected]. Or via a PM here. we pride ourselves on our customer service to clients and potential clients. Once again I am sorry. Greg Derr

Back
Top Bottom