Leader of radical black-only militia NFAC ‘believes in violence’ & wants a real-life Wakanda for every black person in America

Reptile

NES Member
By Chris Sweeney, author who has written for various UK magazines and newspapers, including The Times, The Sun and The Daily Record. Follow him on Twitter @Writes_Sweeney
NFAC, the masked, armed black militia that recently marched through a park in Georgia, deems violence and killing an acceptable response to oppression. Their end goal is to break away from the US as their own black-only nation.
The NFAC (Not F*cking Around Coalition) grabbed plenty of attention on social media with a high-profile public debut on July 4. The sight of an all-black militia, clutching rifles and handguns, marching in the heartland of the Ku Klux Klan at Stone Mountain caused plenty of ripples.
But very little is known about them, despite a frenzy of speculation. It’s not even clear when they were created or how many of them there are.
READ MORE
‘We’re in your house’: Armed black protesters march through Georgia Confederate park‘We’re in your house’: Armed black protesters march through Georgia Confederate park
So to make their intentions clear, NFAC founder and leader Grand Master Jay (real name John Fitzgerald Johnson) spoke exclusively to RT.

Just to be clear on that previous post lol... I’m simply saying it’s easier to buy a plane ticket than to go to war. If what your really looking for is what you describe no need to reinvent the wheel.

He explained: “I want them to declare every black person who is a descendent of the Portuguese slave trade a political prisoner of the United States. And to sanction the United States to do one of two things. The first is give us our own land here, so we can go in, set up our own government and the whole nine yards.”

OR???? Or??????? One OF two things means there's an alternative to give them land. Is it to ship them back to wherever?

Oh and Portuguese slave traders??? Ruh roh for hte greater Southcoast community. LOL. The mayors of NB and FR better get ready for some reparations. ;). (Ever notice no Portuguese outposts have this same racial outrage???? Strange, no?)

Effectively, this is one of those loons that is calling for the letter M stricken from the English language. He's all wet and has a few followers. A place in the jungle and some kool-aid and he could be talked about for decades. (Not that I want that - Jonestown STILL haunts me to this day. But the same level of crazy logic.)

OR???? Or??????? One OF two things means there's an alternative to give them land. Is it to ship them back to wherever?

Oh and Portuguese slave traders??? Ruh roh for hte greater Southcoast community. LOL. The mayors of NB and FR better get ready for some reparations. ;). (Ever notice no Portuguese outposts have this same racial outrage???? Strange, no?)

Effectively, this is one of those loons that is calling for the letter M stricken from the English language. He's all wet and has a few followers. A place in the jungle and some kool-aid and he could be talked about for decades. (Not that I want that - Jonestown STILL haunts me to this day. But the same level of crazy logic.)

Slacking Dennis, come on, know your memes.

Alberto Barbosa

1595423163528.png

Not to pile on, but basically Hispanics are considered whites now, too. If you can be better, you get reclassified as white.

I am not really understanding.

he wants a reservation?

Oh now you've done it you insensitive twit! ROFL!!!!

Honestly, I'd give it to them. Grant them some ass-backwards BLM land. Tell them they have 100 square miles. They need a fence up within 2 months or you take the whole thing back. We are concerned for the safety of Americans so we are rescinding all visas from Whateverville to the US for the foreseeable future. Set up your government and we'll recognize it. We WILL have border-patrol out around your 10x10 section. If you show success within 5 years, we'll double it again and set up a plan to buy more land an annex it in the future.

But all of that is against the Constitution I believe anyhow. So it's moot. But I'd give it to them. First argument of "you can't give us this!" you can come back with "I'm sorry. Where was teh 7-11 and Walmart when they started Jamestown and Plymouth. You can have Amazon deliver crap to you if you want."

Honestly, I'd give it to them. Grant them some ass-backwards BLM land. Tell them they have 100 square miles. They need a fence up within 2 months or you take the whole thing back. We are concerned for the safety of Americans so we are rescinding all visas from Whateverville to the US for the foreseeable future. Set up your government and we'll recognize it. We WILL have border-patrol out around your 10x10 section. If you show success within 5 years, we'll double it again and set up a plan to buy more land an annex it in the future.
Revenue opportunity: a drive-thru tour a la the old Warner Bros "Jungle Habitat" in New Jersey! [laugh]

Oh now you've done it you insensitive twit! ROFL!!!!

But all of that is against the Constitution I believe anyhow. So it's moot. But I'd give it to them. First argument of "you can't give us this!" you can come back with "I'm sorry. Where was teh 7-11 and Walmart when they started Jamestown and Plymouth. You can have Amazon deliver crap to you if you want."

something nice in the Solomon Islands? Maybe USVI.. Diego garcia, Gitmo?
actually.. quite a lot of options..

Back
Top Bottom