• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Leader of Outlaws Motorcycle Club gang indicted on federal firearm charge

commodon

NES Member
A high-ranking member of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club from Massachusetts was indicted on a firearm charge, federal prosecutors said.

A federal grand jury indicted Bruce Sartwell, 48, on a sole count of possession of an unregistered firearm on Thursday, U.S. Attorney Andrew E. Lelling's office said in a statement.
Advertisement

Sartwell is the regional president of the Brockton/East Bridgewater Chapter of Outlaws, according to authorities. He was arrested after authorities reportedly found an AR-15 style “ghost gun” at his East Bridgewater home. A “ghost gun” is a firearm without any manufacturing or serial numbers.

As a previously convicted felon, Sartwell is not allowed to possess guns.

Authorities also found firearm manufacturing tools, two firearm silencers, a guide for assembly and disassembly of an AR-15 rifle, 20 knives and a black powder handgun, according to legal filings.

According to a Department of Homeland Security affidavit, the Outlaws are currently involved in a “violent feud” with the Hells Angels, another motorcycle club.

A different Outlaws member fatally shot a member of a Hells Angels affiliate group in Fall River on Sept. 13, according to the affidavit. The suspected gunman was arrested for murder.

A public defender for Sartwell declined to comment Friday, The Boston Globe reported.

Sartwell is scheduled to be arraigned Jan. 3 in U.S. District Court in Boston.

From WCVB Boston

According to a Department of Homeland Security affidavit, the Outlaws are currently involved in a “violent feud” with the Hells Angels, another motorcycle club.
I'll never understand these biker gangs. Are they feuding over selling drugs or other illegal stuff? Are they trespassing on their "turf"?? Just seems so ridiculous and dumb. My friends uncle was/is in a biker gang on the north shore and got in trouble with the law a number of years ago. Then my friends cousin's husband is in a biker gang and loved to "brag" to us that he's in a gang and that they have "beef" with XYZ gang from XYZ city. SO. FRIGGEN. DUMB. It's like they never grew up from middle school and have nothing better to do??

I'll never understand these biker gangs. Are they feuding over selling drugs or other illegal stuff? Are they trespassing on their "turf"?? Just seems so ridiculous and dumb. My friends uncle was/is in a biker gang on the north shore and got in trouble with the law a number of years ago. Then my friends cousin's husband is in a biker gang and loved to "brag" to us that he's in a gang and that they have "beef" with XYZ gang from XYZ city. SO. FRIGGEN. DUMB. It's like they never grew up from middle school and have nothing better to do??

Petty shit? Check
Man children? Check
Overgrown egos? Check
Brockton? Check

Biker gangs, as someone who rides, are a manner of f*ggotry I do not understand. The 50s are over. The whole "outlaw" biker thing isn't even used correctly; "outlaw bikers" are just bike clubs that refuse to accept the authority of the AMA. There's no reason to pollute the hobby with drug dealing, pimping, and infantile bullshit.

Petty shit? Check
Man children? Check
Overgrown egos? Check
Brockton? Check

Biker gangs, as someone who rides, are a manner of f*ggotry I do not understand. The 50s are over. The whole "outlaw" biker thing isn't even used correctly; "outlaw bikers" are just bike clubs that refuse to accept the authority of the AMA. There's no reason to pollute the hobby with drug dealing, pimping, and infantile bullshit.
Well said!

I'm surprised they are charging him with the unregistered firearm. Per Haynes v US, felons and other PPs don't have to register because it is a violation of the 5th amendment and therefore cannot be convicted of not registering. Hell, the feds even changed the NFA to read that it only applies to non PPs.

I'm surprised they are charging him with the unregistered firearm. Per Haynes v US, felons and other PPs don't have to register because it is a violation of the 5th amendment and therefore cannot be convicted of not registering. Hell, the feds even changed the NFA to read that it only applies to non PPs.

I'm most definitely not a lawyer, but based on what I've read so far in this thread - I think I understand this.
By your logic, (self incrimination), he can't be charged with not registering the firearm;
he can however be charged with possessing it.

I'm most definitely not a lawyer, but based on what I've read so far in this thread - I think I understand this.
By your logic, (self incrimination), he can't be charged with not registering the firearm;
he can however be charged with possessing it.
That is basically what Haynes said, yeah. And frankly, assuming that remains the only charge, I hope he uses that defense to get off too, even though I completely agree with the above statements about biker gangs

Playing dress up and “we hate them because. . .” I used to do that. On the playground in 3rd grade.

A different Outlaws member fatally shot a member of a Hells Angels affiliate group in Fall River on Sept. 13, according to the affidavit. The suspected gunman was arrested for murder.

Arrested? They should have re-armed him and sent him back out. He'd either plug a few more gangbangers or get offed himself - probably both in succession. Either way, fewer scumbags...

Alright, some of you guys definetly need to shut the fugg up, because you have absolutely NO CLUE WHATSOEVER.
I used to be a member of the Outlaws motorcycle club for over a decade, and I'm just putting this out there so you know that I'm not talking out of my ass.
There's no more loyal civilians than my brothers. When I renovated my parent's house, they just showed up, uninvited, in work clothes, and started helping. My mom and dad were always afraid of them, but since that time, after many good talks and many hours of work, they changed their minds.
They will have your back, no matter what, no matter where, and whatever it takes. In all my time in, never, ever, did any of them, regardless of country or chapter, lie to me, betrayed my trust, stabbed me in the back, fugged with my ol lady or my property, which is more than I can say about a lot of my acquaintances outside the club.
They made different life choices than you. Those choices are/were right for THEM. They call YOU "lames", and let's be honest, mostly they're right. Look at you guys: you have a closet full of tactical Tommy gear, you probably ride a Harley, and deep down inside, you want to be a little more like them. You just don't have the testicles necessary to sign up for the forces, or join a club. No, you rather live the good citizen life with you white picket fences and your bore me to death job and wife, drive around in a truck with a shiny spotless bed, because driving a truck is the manly thing to do, you just don't want to do truck shit with it. And YOU clowns think you can judge my brothers? Not on my watch, Daisies.

Merry Christmas,*not a patch holder.

But I was kicked off nugents forum years ago for a similar rant. [cheers]

Last edited:
Alright, some of you guys definetly need to shut the fugg up, because you have absolutely NO CLUE WHATSOEVER.
I used to be a member of the Outlaws motorcycle club for over a decade, and I'm just putting this out there so you know that I'm not talking out of my ass.
There's no more loyal civilians than my brothers. When I renovated my parent's house, they just showed up, uninvited, in work clothes, and started helping. My mom and dad were always afraid of them, but since that time, after many good talks and many hours of work, they changed their minds.
They will have your back, no matter what, no matter where, and whatever it takes. In all my time in, never, ever, did any of them, regardless of country or chapter, lie to me, betrayed my trust, stabbed me in the back, fugged with my ol lady or my property, which is more than I can say about a lot of my acquaintances outside the club.
They made different life choices than you. Those choices are/were right for THEM. They call YOU "lames", and let's be honest, mostly they're right. Look at you guys: you have a closet full of tactical Tommy gear, you probably ride a Harley, and deep down inside, you want to be a little more like them. You just don't have the testicles necessary to sign up for the forces, or join a club. No, you rather live the good citizen life with you white picket fences and your bore me to death job and wife, drive around in a truck with a shiny spotless bed, because driving a truck is the manly thing to do, you just don't want to do truck shit with it. And YOU clowns think you can judge my brothers? Not on my watch, Daisies.
1577196717228.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN-aXzpQUdw
:) :) :)

Years ago on "another gun board" I had some guy tell me that if a "real" biker saw a poser with some Sons of Anarchy type "cut" on him, they'd run him off the road and beat him senseless. Only "real" MC guys can wear X or Y. That's mature. (Oh, I'm sure it relates to "this is how we know if you're one of us or an enemy" type thing. . . which goes back to my 3rd grade statement.)

Yeah. But they're loyal to each other. ROFL!!!!!!

Gangs be gangs. Thugs be thugs. It's that simple. Thugs dressing up in costumes are no less ridiculous than thugs naming their gangs something ghey like "thuh Mafiosoooooooooo".

Years ago on "another gun board" I had some guy tell me that if a "real" biker saw a poser with some Sons of Anarchy type "cut" on him, they'd run him off the road and beat him senseless. Only "real" MC guys can wear X or Y. That's mature. (Oh, I'm sure it relates to "this is how we know if you're one of us or an enemy" type thing. . . which goes back to my 3rd grade statement.)

Yeah. But they're loyal to each other. ROFL!!!!!!

Gangs be gangs. Thugs be thugs. It's that simple. Thugs dressing up in costumes are no less ridiculous than thugs naming their gangs something ghey like "thuh Mafiosoooooooooo".
[rofl]

The black powder pistol is a supposed way around a PP having a gun, but there is the pesky problem of their possession of ammo/powder being illegal

If he did not make the AR himself from a 80% lower, then it needed to be serialized. If he made it himself there was no need to serialize it so long as he was not transferring it to another person.

The Outlaws have been on the Feds radar for a while now, especially after the Waco shootout ( want to talk about Police abuse of power, read up on that one) Waco Day 1661 | The Aging Rebel

Want to talk about guilt by association, this guy was fired by his Fire Dept because he was a FORMER ( out good) member of the AOA who refused to let the cops take his friends colors after he was murdered.

I don't have an affiliation with any club, 1% or otherwise. I keep my distance.

But if you want to talk about clubs that should be targeted by the Feds, Iron Order MC would be at the top of my list. Cops playing 1%'r and when they get in a beef they pull badges and call their friends.

Meanwhile MS-13, Latin Kings, and other fine upstanding social clubs are running around with impunity.

I heard that if you join any of those clubs or gangs and have a GF or a wife that you have to share her with the leadership before they let you join. kind off a way to prove your loyalty to the club. A bro's before *** type of thing. is that true?

I heard that if you join any of those clubs or gangs and have a GF or a wife that you have to share her with the leadership before they let you join. kind off a way to prove your loyalty to the club. A bro's before *** type of thing. is that true?
They do it only because getting laid helps digesting your children after the BBQ'd them. Although, I've heard some chapters prefer their babies hickory smoked.

[rofl] It's Q&A time with Frenchman, boys & girls [rofl]

lol

This is like the internet equivalent of revving your Harley bike at the stop lights so people look at you.

Wait...Is this real or are you doing a parody of a MC gang loser ?

Back
Top Bottom