• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lead shot on Craigslist.

http://nh.craigslist.org/for/1404939626.html

25 pound bags of lead shot - $29 (andover, ma)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-03, 5:25PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 25 pound bags of #7.5 and #8 lead shot for sale they are brand new and never opened. They can be used for diving weight, fishing and reloading.
you may call 978-475-7094

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1404939626

How many bags of each #7 1/2 & #8 do you have? Is it magnum or chilled? I would be interested in both if you would ship for $25.00 per bag. I buy most of my shot form Craigslist sellers and that is what I have been paying and sometimes less. I load for my two sons and myself and use alot. I boy stationed in Maryland and the other in Virginia, both Navy like there dad. ED

How many bags of each #7 1/2 & #8 do you have? Is it magnum or chilled? I would be interested in both if you would ship for $25.00 per bag. I buy most of my shot form Craigslist sellers and that is what I have been paying and sometimes less. I load for my two sons and myself and use alot. I boy stationed in Maryland and the other in Virginia, both Navy like there dad. ED
I'm not the one selling it.
This was an ad on Craigslist that I pasted here back in October. I pasted the ad itself (which contained the seller's phone number) because it would most likely have been flagged off CL shortly after it was originally posted, yet remain up here if anyone was interested. Like now.
Give him a call.

ETA:
I can see now how it looked like I was putting up my own CL ad here in this forum, but I wasn't.
Any weapon related ad posted on CL is almost immediately robo flagged and removed. During the short time it's up you can reply to the seller through the link provided. But that link goes through CL, and once the ad is taken down, even if you've copied it to your computer the link is no good any more.
But if the seller provides some way to contact him directly (phone, email) you can copy that info and get to him later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom