LDA trigger?

I did a search, but did not quite see what I was looking for. You folks who own Para's, is the LDA trigger pull, the same on MA compliant models and standard models? I was asked the question the other day and had no idea. So I will ask those more knowledgeable, here. Thanks.

i used to own one. mine was a Para Nite Tac 9 - model no. RX189E

it was a crisp 4 to 5 pounds... based on Para's website, it would be the same as the other states because it has an external thumb safety.

i could be wrong though.

Thanks for the reply. That makes sense. My experience with Para was not good, I owned an early P12, it never could get through a magazine with out jamming. Para just could not fix it and would not replace it.

I did a search, but did not quite see what I was looking for. You folks who own Para's, is the LDA trigger pull, the same on MA compliant models and standard models? I was asked the question the other day and had no idea. So I will ask those more knowledgeable, here. Thanks.

I had a Para LDA "Carry Model" and it came with an extremely light trigger. I believe they were allowed to sell the gun in MA with this trigger because the pistol also came with a thumb safety.

I have had it with Para pistols and their sub standard customer service. I have had several and will never buy another one. I traded the LDA in on a S&W M&P 45 and couldn't be happier.

Back
Top Bottom