• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lawyers

mitch28

NES Member
Came across a post a day or so ago someone having a problem with gun confiscation. There were 3 lawyers recommended. I believe the post was deleted. Can someone please repost the lawyer links? Thanks!!

In my experience most litigators carry a ruler just for these occasions. They are a special breed and can be tough to get along with. They are very competitive and push hard.

Just what you want when you're involved in a legal mess of some urgency. They're not afraid of joisting with the opposition.

Attourney Jason Guida comes to mind right off the bat.

Steven Burke is good, he's an older ex marine with a no bullshit attitude- not everybody's cup of tea but in a dick measuring contest with the local PD you want a professional prick on your side.

Guida I remember that one just wanted to have one in my contacts list thank you all !!

Guida I remember that one just wanted to have one in my contacts list thank you all !!

As a recommendation:

I keep 3 attorneys on my phone, I list them as Aatorney (Name). They're always the first contacts in my list if I need them. You don't want to dig for these, if you need them chances are you won't remember who they are- you want them on tap.

Took a class @Mass Firearms on Saturday with Andrew Couture and was very impressed though I have never used him professionally he seems to be near the front line of the ag’s door with a spear and seems to have a pretty good case success rate.

Back
Top Bottom