• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Laws regarding polymer80 build

Darkslide

NES Member
I want to try building a Glock 19 just for the experience. Have anyone in MA tried building one? And if so, what did you do regarding the serial number? I asked an FFL and he said it doesn’t require a serial number if it’s for personal use. But without a serial number how are you suppose to record it on the gun portal?

Last edited:
I want to try building a Glock 19 just for the experience. Have anyone in MA tried building one? And if so, what did you do regarding the serial number? I asked an FFL and he said it doesn’t require a serial number if it’s for personal use. But without a serial number how are you suppose to record it on the gun portal?
No one here would dare build one.

Also, it l ooks like you have been here a couple months…Welcome to NES don’t feed the trolls.

😆

Yes, many people. Nothing. Enter whatever you wish or N/A.

Don't fall for his bullshit. I subscribed and he hasn't posted content in ages!

I want a refund!
OF uses a pre-approved charge. Your first year is already contractually committed, even though the payments come out monthly. We can discuss your request to unsubscribe when your commitment is up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom