LAWS ARE FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE

Your judged by the company you keep . . . . . Another POS sjw . . . . Only this "inspiration" is connected and wealthy. . . . . Might be a nightmare for the arresting cops and the chief ? ? ?

Nah, that's already over. She obviously didn't have enough influence, otherwise this would have never made the papers.

This is like a mass toll collector getting fired, most of them were the relatives of hacks etc. Her stepdad is like some hi brow judge or
something, this was probably a hack position he found for her to "keep her out of trouble" but so much for that idea. Connected enough to
get the job but not far enough up the food chain to get full protection.

-Mike

https://nypost.com/2018/04/08/direc...f-criminal-justice-busted-for-gun-possession/

040818court1wm_157617598.jpg

guilty

What better way to take care of your homies, and find new blood:
a deputy director in the Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice ... her main job is implementing a 2017 state law that will raise the age at which kids can be prosecuted as adults for non-violent crimes from 16 to 18.
Seems De Basio and company don't care much either about history and background checks:
Stevens has a sealed 2015 arrest that stemmed from allegations of driving illegally
Unless it's applied to legal gun owners

Sounds to me like she was buying weed, they decided to smoke, and got caught while they were sitting there. Sounds like the SUV wasn't hers and I doubt the gun was as it was in the glove box and she was in the back seat.

Sounds to me like she was buying weed, they decided to smoke, and got caught while they were sitting there. Sounds like the SUV wasn't hers and I doubt the gun was as it was in the glove box and she was in the back seat.
When you play stupid games....

Back
Top Bottom