Lawrence man held after Obama Death Threats

My bet is he owned the rifle legally and used to live in NH. My Google fu supports this conclusion...

Can someone please post the "Journalists Guide to Glock and or AK-47"

My sarcasm detection meter is not operating too well tonight. Wouldn't want to let you down if you are serious... [laugh] Here is a better version:
CaliforniaPoliticianFirearmsIdentificationGuide.jpg

White Feather

Last edited:
Such charges should not even exist. They don't in my state. (What is an "assault weapon"?)

Fine if they want to charge him for making threats.

an awsault weeepon is a scarrry big mean black gun that shooots hallow point boolets and makes killy chile out of innosent peeple.

My bet is he owned the rifle legally and used to live in NH. My Google fu supports this conclusion...

They just did this segment on the local fox 25. I guess he told the cops and secret service that he bought the gun from a friend in Texas. (I hope he didn't say what friend). A neighbor said he just moved her recently. So it's likely he bought the gun legally in Tx and moved her and didn't realize he was at the birth and death place of liberty.

He's made the kill obama tweets before. Someone replied questioning it and he tweeted 'when he says kill, he means politically. So he has that history to say this stuff is BS. The gun violations? Depends on what the ADA wants to do as far as hammering him.

In the comments section of the Boston.com article on the subject:

Tweed AUGUST 01, 2014 — 03:17 PM
OMG he had scopes!!!!
JacksBadDay AUGUST 01, 2014 — 04:45 PM
Yes. It matters. Ask a cop why.

. . . and a lot of other posts slandering gun owners, Republicans, the NRA, teabaggers . . . you get the gist of it.

-Gary

OMG he had scopes!!!!

. . . and a lot of other posts slandering gun owners, Republicans, the NRA, teabaggers . . . you get the gist of it.

-Gary

Sometimes just the moon bats read the articles in their site and comment especially when they froth at the mouth about the 2nd!

It's like trying to convince them what leads up to crime in their neighborhoods and what perpetuates the violence which they just refuse to see beyond the blinders.

Normal people with critical reasoning skills neither have the time or patience to deal with their constant stream of overwhelming yet irrational drivel. The vast majority of people on the site probably see it as the biblical truth to which their can be no differing rational or explanation.

Did they say it on fox news or the local fox station, fox 25? I heard Maria Stepanos say high capacity ammo on the local fox. I tweeted her to correct that as well as the other crap language the anti's use.

I think it was news at 6 on FOX 25. It must have been the same segment that you saw.

OMG he had scopes!!!!

-Gary

I used to love posting on BDC messge boards. F those uppity metropolitan elitist liberal progressive soicalist marxist libtards.

Want to piss of a liberal- call them a libtard.

bottom line the guy is just stupid. everyone knows you cant public threats towards the president.

bottom line the guy is just stupid. everyone knows you cant public threats towards the president.

They do follow up on any threats too. I think it's stupid the same threat, I'm going to kill x is treated differently than when it involves a POTUS. A POTUS should be treated the same as anyone else. It's absurd how they should down 1/2 a city now when a POTUS goes there. Security yes but the secret servive is way too extreme because they can.

The guys an idiot, sorry but you cant make threats against the President and not expect to be jammed up hard.

Im curious about the Gun Charges though, did he have P-Mag 30 rounders? Did he have an AR with the scary features? If he was home how can they charge him with illegal storage of a firearm and Ammo?

Seemed ok when Bush was POTUS?

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621

He is probably not the smartest guy, but doesn't it bother anyone that people got away with this $hit all the time when Bush was POTUS, but since the Liar-in-Chief took over, radio personalities are getting questioned and guys like this are getting arrested and their firearms confiscated (not sure if he was properly licensed, but even if he was, I am sure that the results would have been the same ---> repo).

Seems like the Gestapo is in full effect?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...dnt-care-about-protest-signs-threatening-bush

Last edited:
I have no doubt at all that after a preliminary investigation into the matter it was revealed that he was a very easy fish to fry.

This is nothing new. When I was a kid in the 60's I traveled a bunch to other countries with my parents. As a kid I was instructed to never talk about bombs or make jokes about bombs when in airports etc.

Threats against whoever is President has always been a no-no. The internet and social media has probably caught many people making threats that would have gone unnoticed before.

Someone down here in CT was charged with threatening our governor last year on the internet (possibly facebook). I didn't follow it... don't know what happened.

Last edited:
On WBZ Jack Williams read the news of the arrest and added in "and you won't believe the arsenal that he had." afterwards. I didn't hear any mention of the weapons seized later in the newscast but I'm astonished ( [shocked] ) at how misleading the arsenal statement turns out to be.

On WBZ Jack Williams read the news of the arrest and added in "and you won't believe the arsenal that he had." afterwards. I didn't hear any mention of the weapons seized later in the newscast but I'm astonished ( [shocked] ) at how misleading the arsenal statement turns out to be.

In addition to "Arsenal" I love when the media uses the term "Cache".

Seriously, he called one gun and a few mag's an "arsenal"? Who knew you could conceal carry an arsenal? [laugh]

I saw a Facebook post on this very topic and someone commented "he had a sniper rifle with 3 scopes that was modified to shoot multiple caliber shells". I almost lit my own eyeballs on fire after reading that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom