• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lawrence man held after Obama Death Threats

if i had to guess the PD revoked his class a license just before they showed up.

Perroti is charged with five counts of possession of large capacity firearm (or feeding device), improper storage of a large capacity firearm, possession of a firearm without an FID Card, possession of ammunition without an FID card and possession of an assault weapon.

Possession of an assault weapon?

Possession of an assault weapon?

AR-15 in the article.. remember its an assault weapon in MA, when it's a rifle in NH [thinking]

wow... he had 3 scopes!! No one needs more than 1 scope!

ADA Zalewski told the court that the Secret Service contacted the Lawrence Police Department regarding the alleged threats made against the President. Secret Service Agents and Lawrence Police Officers went to Perroti’s residence yesterday and obtained his consent to search the premises. They found an AR-15 assault rifle, 3 scopes and 4 high-capacity magazines and ammunition. The defendant was then taken into custody.

The guys an idiot, sorry but you cant make threats against the President and not expect to be jammed up hard.

Im curious about the Gun Charges though, did he have P-Mag 30 rounders? Did he have an AR with the scary features? If he was home how can they charge him with illegal storage of a firearm and Ammo?

The guys an idiot, sorry but you cant make threats against the President and not expect to be jammed up hard.

Im curious about the Gun Charges though, did he have P-Mag 30 rounders? Did he have an AR with the scary features? If he was home how can they charge him with illegal storage of a firearm and Ammo?

He was 'charged' with those things. My interpretation of it is he was in possession of perfectly legal pre-ban standard cap mags and set his MA compliant rifle down when the cops knocked. Will be up to him to prove he did nothing wrong. I am curious what these 'threats' were too.

AR-15 in the article.. remember its an assault weapon in MA, when it's a rifle in NH [thinking]

wow... he had 3 scopes!! No one needs more than 1 scope!

We need laws to protect us from scopes. I know!! How about we pass a law that you can only buy one scope per month.

He was 'charged' with those things. My interpretation of it is he was in possession of perfectly legal pre-ban standard cap mags and set his MA compliant rifle down when the cops knocked. Will be up to him to prove he did nothing wrong. I am curious what these 'threats' were too.
Threat was just a tweet that said he would stop at nothing to kill the CIC and didnt care if it took the rest lf his life. Something along those lines.

...is charged with five counts of possession of large capacity firearm (or feeding device), improper storage of a large capacity firearm, possession of a firearm without an FID Card, possession of ammunition without an FID card and possession of an assault weapon.
Such charges should not even exist. They don't in my state. (What is an "assault weapon"?)

Fine if they want to charge him for making threats.

Fox news just called it "high capacity ammunition." No one else in the room understood why it was funny.

Fox news just called it "high capacity ammunition." No one else in the room understood why it was funny.

Did they say it on fox news or the local fox station, fox 25? I heard Maria Stepanos say high capacity ammo on the local fox. I tweeted her to correct that as well as the other crap language the anti's use.

Did they say it on fox news or the local fox station, fox 25? I heard Maria Stepanos say high capacity ammo on the local fox. I tweeted her to correct that as well as the other crap language the anti's use.

Why bother, Fox news Boston is not exactly anything resembling conservative or pro gun.

Back
Top Bottom