• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lawrence Aux Police "Chief", Sexual Harassment on officers and other things I learned

After reading a new article in the Eagle Tribune newspaper about the Chief of Lawrence Auxiliary Police Department Jay Jackson being disciplined for sexual harassment on his auxiliary officers which completely disgusted me, I decided to ask around to a few of my friends who are ex Lawrence Auxiliary. All of which are with several different departments as full time police officers now to see if what was said in the article held any water and what I found out was very disturbing.
Apparently this sick guy "Chief" Jay Jackson has been doing all of this sexual harassment since the mid 90's, and has gotten away with it because these young would be officers are too afraid to speak out against him for fear that he will ruin their chances of ever becoming a real police officer. He even makes his officers strip down in front of him for uniform fittings and then talks about the size of their penises over casual conversations with his officers. I learned from a current Lawrence regular officer that Jay has recently lowered the minimum age requirement to enter the department to 20 instead of 23 in the 90's and 21 after 2000. He also has a 20 year old boy as his "personal assistant" whom he regularly has over his house and goes out to dinner with. Jay is a 60 year old unmarried man with no children.
Beyond the sexual harassment accusations I also hear that he is very controlling of all of these volunteer officers, and plays a really bad game of favorites with young officers. I heard he's made these young guys ,most of which can barely support themselves, take time off of their regular full-time paying jobs to take part in auxiliary duties. Some of these guys go out 3 times a week, unpaid. When an officer says he cannot do so he is unofficially "shunned" and either put on probation or made to work terrible shifts. Jay Jackson is not and hes never been a full time police officer in his life, he works in the station as an equipment manager and fixes broken radios. He has never been academy trained nor is he considered a Lawrence police officer. I don't see why the city of Lawrence keeps him as Auxiliary Police Chief.
He is a huge liability to the city and from the information i've gathered from police officers I trust (one of which holds very high rank nowadays) I've come to the conclusion that he is just a bad person in general. He loves to control young men and get away with as much as he can because he knows he works for a city that is as corrupt as him and he will not be prosecuted. If you have any doubts to what I've said in this posting go ahead and read the article on the Eagle Tribune's website Auxiliary Police Chief disciplined for sexual harassment » Merrimack Valley » EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA and ask around for yourself, I'm sure plenty of guys have a lot to say about this sick ****.

Last edited:
I actually only think there is one run on in the whole paragraph. Its better than most punctuation i see on this site..

I really wanted to whip out the picard "incredibly unbroken sentence" video but it actually wasn't that tough to read.

-Mike

That's okay. I can understand how you don't even understand your own post.

No, I can clearly understand my own post.. I'm college educated and I have plenty of common sense. The issue is that you're the only one that understands your stupid joke. If anyone else gets his joke please speak up, I can guarantee no one else will speak up for you buddy. You're on your own.

Last edited:
20 years old is not a "boy".

Can we get a couple .'s in there somewhere?

Compared to a 60 year old man and 20 year old is a boy. And since when is everyone here an English teacher? If you have nothing better to do with your day than troll the forums of NES and correct people’s grammar you should probably find something better to do with your time. I've seen worse grammar used on this forum, read the post for its content not to ridicule the fellow green member who posted it.

Last edited:
there is no need to close down the forums from non-green members just because some of the members tend to use there sense of humor more often then not. all im saying is dont judge the whole group of non-green members simply by the few , as you call it "stupidity" of their posts. some of us offer good rebuttals and insight.

Back
Top Bottom