• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lawn Signs for President!

no sarcasm, self-appointed hall monitors annoy me.

This election is certainly a sht-show. I've already voted, and I voted for Trump, not because I like him, but because I absolutely despise Hillary Clinton and everything that she represents. The Republican party put up 17 candidates (the last time I counted, I could be mistaken), which showed a lack of concensus. They failed to give us several solid candidates. Trump is the country's way of saying "FU" to Washington, to "business as usual", to career politicians.

If Hillary wins, we've given up every pretense of equality under the law. If Trump wins, I don't know what will happen, but whatever happens, it's preferable to Clinton.

And going back to YARD SIGNS - here in Bryan County Georgia, I have yet to see a Clinton sign. I see quite a few Trump signs, including a LARGE one right up the street from me. In conversations with my neighbors, many of them active duty military, they won't vote for her - they don't trust her.
IT WAS A F*CKIN JOKE FOR KRISTE SAKES... (I've heard Ex-Lax or Milk of Magnesia can work wonderfully...a little daily sprinkle of Metamucil too).

Just sayin'

I have definitely seen a lot more Trump signs lately but lawn signs don't vote, people do.

I am hopeful but nervous about Tuesday. VERY nervous.

This, I think that most of the Hillary supporters are to lazy to put out signs or afraid normal people think like them and will deface them.

I have my Trump lawn sign but she won't let me put it out. If the mushroom across the street puts out a hitlery sign my Trump sign will go out too. The wife is voting for Trump but she doesn't want the world to know. What can you do...
Well.... Maybe cut the Mrs. some slack - she's probably afraid that if your lawn gets ripped to shreds by the tolerant, inclusive, "Stronger Together" Lefty Lunatics, you'll end up shelling out all the dough you had put aside for the weeklong getaway to Disney or Aruba in February (and your landscaper will be skinny dipping in the Caribbean or enjoying the Character Breakfast with Mickey & Minnie instead)...

Just sayin'

I am actually shocked that my trump sign has survived this long. I live on a real busy street with a lot of traffic. I figured some Clinton supporter would have tried to take it by now.

IT WAS A F*CKIN JOKE FOR KRISTE SAKES... (I've heard Ex-Lax or Milk of Magnesia can work wonderfully...a little daily sprinkle of Metamucil too).

Just sayin'

Try it, let me know how it works for you. I just had my annual, my blood pressure's way down. Georgia's good for me.

I drove by this one recently. [smile]
13d69443a07499afebdf192c50e3b625.jpg

Me too....Tewksbury? I can't recall....

Only a handful of Trump signs near me (north shore). Way, way too many damn Hitlery signs. Was in Jacksonville FL recently...much, much better! Only Clinton sign I saw was someone holding one at an early voting poll location. Otherwise, all Trump.[thumbsup]

Last edited:
I don't have a lawn, but I've got the signs out between the trees!! I would say 10 to 1 trump to hitlery in NH and even the parts of MA I drive through frequently. My favorite home-made addition to a 4x8 Trump sign in Hollis is a strip on top of it, 4-6" tall, starting with the H with arrow logo and reading "Her Lies Matter!"

There's a bunch of those add on strips in the Hollis/Nashua area

Some others read "end corruption" or "drain the swamp" even saw a pink one that said "women for trump"

There's a sign down the street that says "Trump that bitch"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My road is 2 miles long. There are 100+ residences on it. I've had my Trump signs out for 5 weeks. One week ago my neighbor put a Trump sign out. The two of us have the only signs on the street.

IMG_0225.jpg

Last edited:
This is the best I can do...I also got another lawn sign and a Red Hat like Trump was wearing in the beginning. My father wanted those two items so I gave them to him.

ry%3D400

My wife won't ride in my car with me. My guess is it is because it's a Honda...

ry%3D400

Strange correlation.

Few Hillary signs and she will no-doubt carry MA.

BUT. . . .

I've talked with a lot of people on both sides of the issue. Every single Trump "supporter" acknowledges his weaknesses, his stupid off-the-cuff thing, the likely bimbos and gropings. And they have a cogent reason to vote for him anyhow.

Hillary "supporters" hate Trump so much they are willing to lie for her. "I think the whole investigation thing is just made up and she was framed." "What about the foundation?" "That's a set-up, too." WOW! Does not live in reality at all. And this is TO-A-PERSON. Not one Hillary person I've talked to has said, "Look, she's a whack. She's a lying cheating DOB. But he can't get in. So I have to vote for her." ??????

Yet they don't have yard-signs. It's a very hard inverse correlation.

EDIT

As far as my house, I've got 1 Shaunna O'Connell sign, one Megatron and 2 Deez Nutz signs on my lawn. No lie.

FWIW, In my short commute around the Manchester area, Trump signs are definitely in the majority. I see at least as many Johnson signs as Hillary signs.

Strange correlation.

Few Hillary signs and she will no-doubt carry MA.

BUT. . . .

I've talked with a lot of people on both sides of the issue. Every single Trump "supporter" acknowledges his weaknesses, his stupid off-the-cuff thing, the likely bimbos and gropings. And they have a cogent reason to vote for him anyhow.

Hillary "supporters" hate Trump so much they are willing to lie for her. "I think the whole investigation thing is just made up and she was framed." "What about the foundation?" "That's a set-up, too." WOW! Does not live in reality at all. And this is TO-A-PERSON. Not one Hillary person I've talked to has said, "Look, she's a whack. She's a lying cheating DOB. But he can't get in. So I have to vote for her." ??????

Yet they don't have yard-signs. It's a very hard inverse correlation.

EDIT

As far as my house, I've got 1 Shaunna O'Connell sign, one Megatron and 2 Deez Nutz signs on my lawn. No lie.

for some reason the libs thing that an alleged groping or locker room talk is worse than putting the nations security at risk and committing acts of treason on top of it. The evidence shows she is guilty. She should have been arrested in July.

I actually saw a Jill Stein sign yesterday in Concord.
It seems to me that the lack of Hillary signs and bumper stickers behind the lines here in Eastern Mass is an indication of the complete lack of enthusiasm on the Democratic side this year.

I actually saw a Jill Stein sign yesterday in Concord.
It seems to me that the lack of Hillary signs and bumper stickers behind the lines here in Eastern Mass is an indication of the complete lack of enthusiasm on the Democratic side this year.

Let's hope they stay home nationwide. "Vote? No I didn't vote. I thought YOU were going to vote!"

Saw a few Trump signs on my way back from voting today. Haven't seen any Hillary signs in my town...lol

I'm gonna have to take a group pic of my signs before I take em down. I might be home early enough to do it in the light tonight. Too bad Deez Nutz can't run again. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom