Lawful Online Firearms Trade on WBZ Channel 4 News at 11pm on March 19th

Okay, here goes nothing... Watch Boston's WBZ Channel 4 News tonight at 11pm EDT. I (and my Glock 36) should be in a 2-minute segment on it regarding lawful trade of firearms utilizing online classifieds. I was referred to the producer/interviewer by Jim Wallace, and found him (at least in his words) reasonably sympathetic to our position.

Hope I represent Gun Owners' Action League members well!

(nomex underwear = on)

Does this coincide with lady linsky's tv appearance about buying guns out of a trunk of a car tonight too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am feeling this is going to make me mad if I watch this, sorry but there is just the slightest chance they don't spin this with lies to make their point, and make the FTF sale look like it's shady/illegal ( when we know it isn't)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Linsky watches it. Would love the video of him with his fingers in his ears wagging his head back and forth screaming WaWaWaWawaWaWawa.

Okay, here goes nothing... Watch Boston's WBZ Channel 4 News tonight at 11pm EDT. I (and my Glock 36) should be in a 2-minute segment on it regarding lawful trade of firearms utilizing online classifieds. I was referred to the producer/interviewer by Jim Wallace, and found him (at least in his words) reasonably sympathetic to our position.

Hope I represent Gun Owners' Action League members well!

(nomex underwear = on)

Just saw it you did fine. Jim did fine. Not sure what Linsky thought he was gaining with this.

Good job and gratz on the new Glock. What type of trunk did you buy it out of?

How does anyone take that moron linsky serious? Clearly he was dropped on his head as a child.

Nice job Ted!

Linsky is a dolt...

Interviewer: So how many guns are transferred without a background check?
Linsky: We don't know, that's the problem!
Double douche.

Hes not a dolt. Hes a piece of shit. Hes elected to office and entrusted to be honest... he lies and deceives like its cool. ****ing. Piece. Of. Shit.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I think it was a kindly edited piece, given the amount of time they had! Many thanks to Loki for getting a cell phone video of it so I could watch! (I killed broadcast TV here a few months ago)

- - - Updated - - -

Go Mauser!

Any time Mauser offers to show you something in the back of his car, agree immediately!
LOL "hey, does this smell like chloroform to you?" [wink]

Back
Top Bottom