Law to unban suppressors in Mass

I just found out about this today. Not sure if this was known about, but I haven't seen it covered at all. While it is just a committee vote. I think It's still important that people know the bill exists and who is supporting it. I get the feeling these bills die in committee a lot because there's no press about them. This needs to change IMO.

I just found out about this today. Not sure if this was known about, but I haven't seen it covered at all. While it is just a committee vote. I think It's still important that people know the bill exists and who is supporting it. I get the feeling these bills die in committee a lot because there's no press about them. This needs to change IMO.
I have no skin in the game, but there’s literally zero reason suppressors should be banned anywhere.

They’re too god damn expensive for what they are though, and having just bought my first two for rifles (Nomad and Wolverine), I’m trying to decide just how crazy I am to have blown two weeks pay on them, just so I can be put on yet another AFT ‘list’.

Back
Top Bottom