• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Law Enforcement (LE) Only, MA Resident Restricted Items

Armour Sports

Dealer
NES Member
Here is a list of some of the LE only (not able to sell to non-LE MA residents) items we currently have in stock. If you are a non-MA resident and these are legal for you to purchase, you are more than welcome to contact us.

Rifles
  • Anderson AM-15 5.56NATO 16" Black
    • SKU: B2-K850-AA00
    • Price: $598.00
Glock
  • Glock G44 in .22LR, 10rd mags
    • Price: $380.00
  • Glock G17 Gen5 9mm, 17rd mags
    • Price: $585.00
  • Glock G17 Gen3 9mm, 10rd mags
    • Price: $565.00

Follow this thread for more info. We will be updating this as more LE only items come and go.

Last edited:
1667791049728198.jpg

Guys, this place plays it safe with the rules but they’re good people and it’s a good shop.

As long as the Mill exists I’ll go there, and so should you; but we don’t need to shit on everyone else.
Selling .22lr AR’s that are not AWB compliant is not exactly playing it safe with the rules. And the need to shit on everyone else is pretty much why forums like this exist.

I’ve bought stuff from the mill that was LE only, from several FFL’s. Lot of stuff.

Just about every shop in the state outside of the mill also sells items to MA LE.

You gonna boycott the mill or your favorite LGS now too? Guys, it’s a business FFS, not an emotional support animal.

The irony is I know of PD’s in MA that won’t allow their officers to keep a rifle in the cruiser but they can buy one because it’s a duty exemption here. f***in comical. It irritates me too when I see dealers advertise it but everybody has to eat. We can always move, which I will be doing.

Last edited:
The problem isn't selling to LE. It's saying that these are "LE only" items. Anyone can own this merchandise. He's just afraid to sell it to them.
Nobody likes dealing with MA nanny laws and none of us agrees with it, no matter your profession. We’re all, allegedly, supporters of freedom and most likely why we found our way here to our little community called NES, to further learn how to survive MA law while still enjoying our outdoorsman hobbies around the constraints of our limited freedoms.

But by this reasoning anyone should be able to walk into your LGS and pick up a box of new 30rd mags (and yes anybody should be able to), give it a shot and see if your LGS will sell them to you, then boycott them when you get denied.

Try it at ten diff LGS’s today and ten more tomorrow. Still not working? Are you surprised yet? Is boycotting all of them still your best answer?

Certain FFL’s can purchase and own suppressors and select fire rifles in MA when the rest of us cannot, do we boycott them because they refuse to sell us a suppressor during our lunch break? Of course not. We thank them politely and go back to work with our overpriced box of 9mm and a story about how long the line was.

1. I never said to boycott his store. I know some members probably said that but I don't think that's a good idea.

2. We aren't talking about standard capacity magazines. There's a law in Massachusetts that says you can't purchase and own new 30 round magazines. They can't be greater than 10. There is no law that says you can't purchase Glocks and AR-15s. That's just nonsense made up by a politician. If every gun dealer in this state just said screw you I'm going to start selling things per the letter of the law and not some edict or list the way the mill does what is the state going to do? Nothing, they'll, do nothing. Are they going to arrest every gun dealer in the state? No they won't.

3. There should be absolutely no carve outs and special provisions for law enforcement officers. They are civilians, they're just doing a job. I've met some cops in my day that I wouldn't trust with a hot cup of coffee. I wouldn't think they'd be any more capable of handling a firearm than the average person who's been handling them for years. I'll go a step further there should be no special carve outs for dealers either.

Bottom line is there's many things this dealer could be selling per the letter tof the law. He's just afraid to.
Can you blame them?
It's been well chronicled here as to how many shops have been hit with consent decrees, multi thousand dollar fines, or shut down altogether by Herr Healey for transgressions by selling Glocks, off list guns or alleged "assault weapons". Is the dealer going to risk 10's of thousands of dollars and loss of their business to take on Healey and her minions? To make what, $50 on a new Glock. Hell, I'll kick in a couple of hundred towards a test case if a dealer wants to take them on.
And maybe the dealer loses his case, loses his business or worse.

Not worth it

Will everyone stop shopping at Four Seasons, The Mill , and probably every other LGS in MA? Because they all sell to LEO's

Is there a LGS in MA that WON"T sell to a LEO?

I've denied a sale to a Leo before, she was kinda crazy, to be honest, but that is not representative of most Leos. My favorite customers are usually Geminis and Sagittariuses. Capricorns are cool too.

I've denied a sale to a Leo before, she was kinda crazy, to be honest, but that is not representative of most Leos. My favorite customers are usually Geminis and Sagittariuses. Capricorns are cool too.
my favorite customers are pretty young women with thongs riding up out of their pants, but the product im trying to sell them gets better with crazy [smile]

2. We aren't talking about standard capacity magazines. There's a law in Massachusetts that says you can't purchase and own new 30 round magazines. They can't be greater than 10. There is no law that says you can't purchase Glocks and AR-15s. That's just nonsense made up by a politician. If every gun dealer in this state just said screw you I'm going to start selling things per the letter of the law and not some edict or list the way the mill does what is the state going to do? Nothing, they'll, do nothing. Are they going to arrest every gun dealer in the state? No they won't.

I think the better analogy wrt Cams comment on asking for standard capacity magazines, and comparing that to acquiring Glocks via frame transfer, is whether or not a dealer is willing to pin, block, or otherwise permanently modify a standard capacity magazine down to 10 rounds. This seems to be another area of "some will, some won't" but should be legal by the letter of the law to my understanding.

Back
Top Bottom